01 : objectifying

text transcript from phone, 12/12/16

her: do you really have two guys right now? omg!

me: unfortunately, yes.

me: they're cousins. i feel like such a hoe.

her: are you serious right now? you should feel empowered that two guys are in love with you. you are most definitely NOT a hoe

me: but why do i still feel like i am? they're going to find out and be mad at me. only a skank is a two-timer.

her: yeah you are a skank. jk, ily. stop worrying, just enjoy it for now.

me: i'm just so stressed...they're both great, and i don't know who to choose.

her: choose whoever has a bigger dick...duh.

me: you hoe! but hey, you know what you want, and i'll probably go with your advice. they're both hot pieces of meat, but whatever. if you can't have the best of both worlds, choose the better one of the two.

her: damn right! one will probably fall in love with another girl. if he doesn't, oh well. you've always got a rebound!

me: of course! literally the best plan ever.

She looked over at me, eyes glaring as they dug into my soul.

"What do you have to say for yourself? Objectifying two men in such a manner?" she questioned coldly.

Behind her, a family watched me with scrutinizing eyes, everyone's eyes fixated on me. I tried to speak, but nothing came out. Nothing at all. Not a single word that could justify my words or actions.