Stingy is Really Annoying

(This in the point of view of Robbie Rotten.)

"ARGHH!" I shouted, my face brighter than a tomato. "This Sportaflop, has caused me nothing but trouble!" I blushed a bit, thinking about Sportacus. I angrily punched a wall. 

"What is with me," I thought. "Why am developing feelings towards Sportacus of all people?!?"

I spent all night coming up with another brilliant plan to overthrow Sportacus once and for all. I grinned to myself, and fell fast asleep on my desk. 

The next day, I awoke to a start, someone was knocking on my door. 

"Who is it?" I yelled. 

I heard the annoying voice of Stingy.

"Mr. Rotten, you having something that is mine, " he said.

"Fuck off!" I retorted.

"Never!"

"What is it then?"

"It's the yummy apple Sportacus gave me!" He whined.

My heart skipped a beat when Stingy said Sportacus. I angrily searched my house for the stupid apple. I eventually found it, but it looked as if it had been eaten by rats. I told Stingy that the apple had been eaten, and he threw a temper tantrum.

"I'll tell Sportacus you stole my apple!" He screeched.

I really didn't want to see Sportacus's smug little face, so I answer back, "I'll buy you another damn apple if that's what you really want."

This seemed to cheer him up. I went to the grocery store, and went to the fruits section, the apples were on sale for a really low price, and only one remained in the basket, which had mold on it. This was the only grocery store in Lazytown, so this left me with plan B: stealing.