Evil Plan

I wanted to make Sportacus notice me. 

"But how?" I stammered. I look at my evil plan, lying on my desk. 

"Heeheehee," I laughed. "I know what I must do..."

I set out the next morning to hatch my evil plan. My evil plan was to trap Sportacus in my lair with duplications of myself. I first had to make a copying machine, to duplicate myself. I found a rusty, old printer. I tweaked it up to make it have perfection, and thus it started working like a charm. I put myself on top of the printer and pressed "print". Instantly multiple copies of myself popped out like a baby. 

"This is magnificent!" I shouted happily. "We'll be capturing Sportacus... but first, let us eat a good lunch."

After lunch, the crew and I were running all over Lazytown, trying different methods to catch Sportacus (all of them failed ). Also, that asshat of a kid, Stingy and Stephanie tried to stop us, but we were too fast for them. Finally, we eventually tricked Sportacus in eating a shitty apple and trapped him into a cage. We pulled him back to our lair.

(In this story, Stephanie and Stingy weren't able to give Sportacus the apple that frees him from his cage.)

While we waited for Sportacus to wake up from his deep sleep, one of my clones asked,

"What will we do to him master?" 

This made me realize, "What was the endgame if I caught him?" I thought.

I looked over at my plans, I had always failed at trying to get Sportacus that I never expected to actually trap him. 

"Robbie Rotten!" Sportacus yelled.

This startled us, Sportacus was finally awake. I couldn't think straight at all, my heart was racing faster.

"I captured you because I'm in love with you!" I blurted out.

(To be continued next chapter...)