The Kiss

All eyes were on me. Sportacus looked stunned. My face felt like an oven, it was redder than a rose. I whispered in one of clone's ear to release Sportacus from the cage.  He seemed reluctant, but did so anyway. I turned my back away from Sportacus, I have never been this shaken before. I let out a snarky remark to him.

"Haha, why would I ever be in love with you." I said slyly. I expected Sportacus to leave, or to say a good combat. He didn't though, he just stood there, not speaking.

"You know, you can always leave," I laughed nervously. I felt a hand press down on my shoulder. I turned around, and saw Sportacus, standing way too close to me. 

"Robbie.." He said slowly. He put his lifted my chin up. I stood frozen, I couldn't make myself move, my face was glowing redder. Sportacus chuckled.

"You always seemed to have a soft spot inside of you." Sportacus chuckled softly. He then kissed me on the lips. It felt like I was in heaven for a small while, my head spinning in all directions, my vision blurry. 

"I love you too, Robbie," he whispered into my ear. And the last thing I heard was the door shutting. I sat on my couch, in shock, and touched my lips. My heart was racing, I wanted more of him. I ran out the door, chasing after him, my heart pounding as I ran. 

"Sportacus!" I shouted, hoping that the evening breeze would pick up my voice. I saw Sportacus helping Stephanie with something. Sportacus spotted me and smiled. I blushed instantly.

"Sportacus..." I panted, "I... I... I Love you!"

Sportacus ran and gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek. "We'll be together forever."

The End. ;)