Apples

I saw Bessie Busybody walk down the street with a bag full of juicy, red apples. I stalked her all the way to her house, and spied on her thought the window. She placed her bag of apples onto the table in her kitchen. She went upstairs to use the restroom. I broke the window using one of her clay gardening pots. I sped towards the apples, when all of a sudden, I heard stomping rushing down the stairs. Bessie spotted me, and stared as I reached my hand forward to the apples. She rushed to her phone and called Sportacus. I snatched the apple and ran the hell out of there. I ran all the way to my lair, giving Stingy his stupid apple. He seemed contented, and giddily skipped back to his place. I was exhausted, and forgot all about my plan to get rid of Sportacus. I began to doze off. 

"I didn't get enough sleep last night." I thought to myself, and slowly drifted off.

I only put my head down for not even a solid minute, when my door was burst down by none other than Sportacus himself. I felt my heart throbbing.

"Robbie Rotten!" He said. "Pay for that apple you stole!"

Normally, I would give a fight, but this time, I had lost the energy to, and I didn't want to make a fool of myself in front of him. I quietly gave him the money.

"Here you go," I said to him silently, my heart beating faster.

"What's the matter with you Robbie?" He asked. "You normally give me a nasty fight."

"It's nothing," I blushed.

He shrugged, and took the money, and went about his stuff. I felt a naughty thought slip into my mind: I wanted to have sex with Sportacus.

Hope you liked it! I'll be (hopefully) posting another chapter tomorrow! :D