BACK

Narratives pov

Fairy tail was finally back together after the dispatch of the guild. As usual  gray was stripping while fighting natsu, juvia stocking gray, erza getting her cake smashed by the two idiots and then their heads being smashed in the process, chairs and tables being thrown, Mira smiling while serving drinks, Elfman saying random stuff about being a real man, cana drinking, happy trying to give carla a fish, Wendy giggling back at their silliness, and a certain blonde haired celestial mage who everyone loves, drinking her favorite drink in the world strawberry milkshakes and in the process watching the guilds destruction with a smile on her face.
(I know weird right?
Lucy- it's not weird!!!!  
Anyway back to the story)

Lucy pov

The guild is FINALLY back together after so long and I'm a bit surprised it's back to normal. I smile every time I see this guild it makes me so happy it's my family so why wouldn't it make me happy.
     I take I sip of my drink when I feel a strong arm wrap around my shoulder, I jump in surprise and let out a small 'eep!' then I realize it was only natsu so I sighed

Natsu pov

  I had walked up to Lucy without her seeing me and then I put my arm around her about to ask if we could go on a job when I heard a small 'eep!' Come from Lucy I guess she had jumped from surprise and sighed when figuring out it was me.  I let out a laugh from her face she had on, her eyes were huge with he mouth open and her hand in front of her face a little to protect herself. I also thought I saw her blush but let it slide thinking it was my imagination.

Lucy pov

I finally calmed down and natsu seemed to notice so he asked " hey luce want to go on a job?" With a toothy grin, I looked at him eyes watery eyes from happiness and then I sucked up my tears and smiled while saying "yah~ sure"

End up chapter.
I hope you all liked it it took me a while to think of not bringing the issue in the first chapter so what your waiting to figure out might take a few chapters