rain

Natsu pov

I picked up luce and started running to the guild.
I ran as fast as my feet could take me, almost tripping

I was currently in the guild. Luce was in the infirmary with wendy, while i was banging my head on the bar.

"Haha, oh natsu what are you doing?" Mira asked

"Banging my head on the bar, what else?" I replied.

"You shouldn't be doing that natsu, you might not be up when lucy comes out if you dont stop~" Mira warned

I stopped banging. And asked

"Could I have some food?"

"What would you want?" Mira asked

"Everything" i replied.

"ok" Mira laughed while going to the back.

~later~

Lucy pov

I opened my eyes to see that I was in the infirmary. I got up and walked out. I just wanted to go home. The whole guild looked at me. I didn't look at them.

I ran out of the guild. It was raining. Great.

I keep running till I'm near a forest. I lean against a tree out of breath. I could barely breath.

I start crying. "Why.... me" I sob

I put my hands to my head and slowly slide down the tree.

"Luceeee!!!!!!!" I heard someone scream. I looked up and saw natsu running from a mile away.

I stood up and started backing away from natsu, tears falling down. I can't face him right now. I have to go. I turn around and run.

"Don't look back, don't look back lucy" I tell myself while sobbing.

"Don't lo-" I was cut of by someone grabbing my wrist. I knew who it was. He turned me around and hugged me tightly.

I didn't hug back, tears still falling down my face.

"Let me go" i said.

"No, not until you tell me what's wrong! We're best friends right!? We tell each other everything!? from it being bad to it being good! So tell me what's wrong, damn it!!!" Natsu screamed

We both fell to our knees, crying.

~continue in next chapter when published~