chapter 5

Narrorters pov

Lucy walked through the streets of magnolia, still a little dizzy.

Snow was falling. Lucy wasn't wearing winter clothes. She was freezing.

Kids running inside their warm from home's.

Lucy saw many families together in their house. Smiling, Laughing, and eating.

She smiled 'at least some families are having a good time. While i'm suffering.'

Lucy frowned from the thought

Lucy stopped. She turned to where the sun was setting. She asked. "Whats..... What's wrong with me?"

Lucy was at the door step of her apartment.
Lucy quietly opened the door and took off her shoes. She went to her room and fell on to her bed and quickly fell asleep.

                                 Morning time~

Lucy's pov

My head was in pain but I could see the sun shine from my window.

I got up out of bed and took a shower, changed my clothes into long sleeve sweater and a skirt that went down to my knees, and then i brushed my hair.

I made eggs, pancakes, and sausages for breakfast. I ate faster than usual.

I then brushed my teeth and got ready to go to the guild. I walked out my apartment and locked the door. When I turned away from the door I saw natsu and happy.

"Good morning natsu and happy" I said with a smile

"Morning luce!" Natsu said

"Good morning lushe!!!!" Happy screamed happily.

"Come on luce let's go to the guild!!!" Natsu said while smiling

  "Ok, okay" I said a bit annoyed.

As we began walking my head started to hurt like crazy.

I brought my hand up to my head and held tight.

  "Luce u okay?" Natsu asked worried

"Yah I'm fine, just a headache that's all." I waved natsu off.

"Lucy~" a voice whispered into my ear.

I quickly turned my head with wide eyes to see who it was but no one was there. 'Who was that' I thought.

"Luce/lushe are you alright?!" Natsu and happy asked me at the same time.

I turned to look at them "yah I just thought I forgot something, but remembered I didn't forget it." I lied to them. I felt bad lying to them but I didn't want them getting into my crazy imagination.

                 Time skip in the guild

Narrators pov

Lucy was sitting in the back of the guild with a huge pain going through her body.

'What is wrong with me?!" Lucy screamed in her head.

There were a few tears in her eyes but lucy quickly wiped them away.

Lucy got up to tell team natsu that she was leaving

  "hey guys, I'm not fealing well so I'll see you tomorrow" lucy stated a bit sad.

  "Luce what's wrong?" Natsu asked

" Yes lucy, I agree with natsu what's wrong?" Erza asked a bit  worried.

  "Same, what's wrong" Gray asked

   "Lushe~" happy said in a sad tone

You see happy knows what's wrong with lucy because she told him.

~flashback~

Happy walked up to lucy. "Lushe what's wrong, you seem a bit sad" happy asked worried

"Happy. . . . . I'm not exactly sure but I've just been having a lot of pain in my head and sometimes.................. ah nevermind."  Lucy answered

"Ok, bye lushe I'll be over there with the rest" happy said waving.

  Lucy waved back lazily.
(Is that even a word lazily?😂)

                 ~end of flashback~

"Oh it's just a little head ache, and when the guild is always loud it doesn't really help my head ache so I'll be off." Lucy waved while walking away to the guild doors.

All of a sudden lucy felt dizzy. She began to wobble while walking she tired to keep her balance but failed.
All she could she was black.

Lucy was falling but luckily natsu caught her

Natsu had seen the whole thing.

'Whats wrong with her?' Natsu thought.

Natsu's pov

I saw lucy wobbling so I got up from my chair.

  "what are you doing flame brain?" Ice princess asked

I just ignored him and focused on lucy.

She began to fall. I ran as fast as my feet could carry me and I caught her just in time. The whole guild screamed "lucy, lushe, blondie, or bunny girl!!!!!" and then rushed over to me and lucy.

"Luce.........."

HELLO IS IT ME YOUR LOOKING FOR!!!!!! 
I'M BACK BITCHES!!!!! I'M SO LAZY THIS CHAPTER TOOK FOREVER BECAUSE I WAS LEGIT TYPEING ONE SENTENCE OR SO A DAY. XD

ANY WAY, I'VE BEEN MAKING AMV'S A LOT LATELY SO I'VE BEEN PUSHING THIS STORY AWAY LAST WEEK BUT FEAR NOT I'LL BE TRYING TO UPDATE EVERY TWO DAYS OF THE WEEK SO THAT COULD BE LIKE MONDAY AND THURSEDAY OR TUESDAY AND FRIDAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

I KNOW FOR SURE THE NEXT   CHAPTER WILL BE OUT FRIDAY!!!!!

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!°