Chapter 1: Get away

ᗩᑌTᕼOᖇᔕ ᑎOTE: YEᗩᕼ TᕼE ᖴIᖇᔕT ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ!  ᗩᑎᗪ YEᔕ I ᔕᕼIᑭ ᔕOᑎIᑕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗩᗰY!  ᔕᑌᖇᑭᖇIᔕE... ᗩᑎYᗯᗩYᔕ I ᕼOᑭE YOᑌ EᑎᒍOY. ᗷYE! 

P. S:  Amy is 10 in this chapter and Sonic is 13 in this chapter. 

It was a beautiful spring day and Amy Rose was once again chasing her beloved hero,  Sonic the Hedgehog,  who was running away. Sonic soon stopped in his tracks.  Amy was sweating badly. 

"Hey Sonic,  why do you always run so fast? You know I'm not that fast! " said Amy.  Sonic spun around to face Amy.  "Amy don't you get it?!  I am trying to get rid of you!  You are nothing but an obsessied fangirl who always chases her hero and is just a stupid brat!  I hate  you Amy! Can't you see that?! Now get out of my life! " Said the blue hero.  Sonic then spun away from the now crying Rose. 

Amy was heart broken. It soon started to rain.  Amy looked up at the sky. "Great! Rain to symbolize my tears!" said Amy crying miserably. Amy stayed on the ground for hours crying and sobbing.  She soon got up and ran home.  When she got in her room,  she fell on her bed. 

(It's legal for kids to live on their own in my story.  Continue!)

"Why did he have to be so cruel!  That's it!  I'm done!" said Amy.  She picked up her phone and dialed a number. "Hello? " said a female voice.  "Hey, Lola?  It's me;  Amy.  Listen, can I live with you?" asked the Rose.  "Well,  sure Ames!  Anything for a long time best friend." said Lola.  "Great I'm coming over in two hours.  Bye! " said Amy.  "Bye!" said Lola. 

Amy got out two suitcases, three backpacks, and four duffell bags and put all her belongings in them. She went into her bathroom and locked the door. Amy looked at her hair.  She always had it in a bun.  She took the bun out and let her hair down.  Her hair reached about the middle of her back. She got in the shower and got out. 

She carried her bags to a taxi. The taxi driver drove her to her friend's home, Tonia, for three hours.  When she got to Tonia, she knocked on Lola's door.  After 30 seconds, a 10 year old female hedgehog opened the door. "Lola! " said Amy while hugging her. "Hey Amy! Welcome to your new home! " said Lola. 

T͢h͢a͢t͢'s͢ t͢h͢e͢ e͢n͢d͢ o͢f͢ t͢h͢i͢s͢ c͢h͢a͢p͢t͢e͢r͢.  S͢o͢r͢r͢y͢ t͢h͢a͢t͢ i͢t͢'s͢ s͢o͢ s͢h͢o͢r͢t͢! A͢l͢s͢o͢ I͢ o͢w͢n͢ L͢o͢l͢a͢.  I͢f͢ I͢ s͢e͢e͢ h͢e͢r͢ i͢n͢ y͢o͢u͢r͢ s͢t͢o͢r͢y͢'s͢ y͢o͢u͢ w͢i͢l͢l͢ p͢a͢y͢.  A͢l͢l͢ t͢h͢e͢ r͢e͢s͢t͢ b͢e͢l͢o͢n͢g͢ t͢o͢ S͢e͢g͢a͢!