Stop, Stare, Wait

Amy got out of bed. She recapped the events that took place yesterday. Her crush on shadow flew south for the winter and now she had Silver as a boyfriend. Suddenly, her phone started ringing. She grabbed her phone off of her bedside table.

Amy: Hello?

Silver: Hey Ames!

Amy: Oh, Good morning, bae. What's up?

Silver: Uh.. The ceiling?  (XD.. I had to! Sorry :))

Amy: OMG Silver! You are super childish!

Silver: Well, at least  I tried. Anyways, see ya at school. Bye, love you.

Amy: Love you too.

Amy ended the call and started to get dressed. She grabbed her backpack and ran downstairs and out the door.

(Sonic Pov)

Uhhh! Why do we have to go to school? You have to wake up super early and stay up late to do homework. That is so not fair. I was leaning against my locker waiting for Sal and the rest to get their lazy butts here. I saw Tails coming towards me. "Hey Sonic!" said Tails. "Hey buddy. What took you so long?" I asked him. "Oh, sorry. I was just talking to this girl named Cosmo. She's really nice." Tails said dreamily. "Hmm...Tails, already getting the girls." I said jokingly. Tails snapped out of his world and looked at me. "Sonic I just met her!" Tails said. His muzzle started turning red. "Sure, Tails. Whatever you say." I said chuckling.

Everyone soon turned their heads to the doors.

(Silver Pov)

Amy and I opened the doors to the school hand in hand. Everyone started looking at us. Some girls were crying when they saw us and some of the boys looked angry, but all the rest either just stared at us or smiled. "What's their problem? They act like they've never seen people holding hands before." said Amy as we walked through the halls. "They're probably just surprised to see us together," I told her with a smile. "Don't worry about," I told her brushing a strand of her out of her face. I kissed her on the cheek and I guess it caused more attention because everyone was shouting.

I looked over to see Blaze and Cosmo with their jaws dropped. Amy stepped forward and waved her hand in front of the girls' faces. "Guys? Wake up!" Amy whispered shouted. Cosmo started jumping up and down like a little kid. " OMG! I'm so happy that you guys are together! Can you guys make out?" said Cosmo excited. Blaze lightly smiled, but it looked fake. I shrugged my shoulders. I grabbed Amy by her waist and pulled her into my lips. Everyone gathered around us. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I squeezed her butt. After three minutes we let go for air. Everyone started applauding and cheering. We decided to goof off and bow.

(Third person)

Sonic was staring at Amy and Silver why they were kissing. It made him feel rather jealous inside for some reason, but had no clue why. Sally came up behind him and slapped him. "Babe, why was that not us?! And you never kiss me like that and they got all the attention." said Sally like a spoiled child. "Sorry Sal. I just got lost in the moment." said Sonic a bit frightened. "Well, next time we need to be the couple making out in front of everyone." said Sally. The bell rung and everyone rushed to their classes. This was going to be a long day.    

(I feel horrible because I haven't updated. I got logged out of Wattpad and I am sorry. I might put up another chapter today before I leave for my trip. Bye)