Chapter 2: High School Match Up

A͢u͢t͢h͢o͢r͢s͢ N͢o͢t͢e͢:  O͢k͢a͢y͢ s͢o͢ t͢h͢i͢s͢ c͢h͢a͢p͢t͢e͢r͢ m͢a͢y͢ b͢e͢ a͢ b͢i͢t͢ l͢o͢n͢g͢ b͢u͢t͢ I͢ h͢o͢p͢e͢ y͢o͢u͢ l͢i͢k͢e͢ i͢t͢!  

When the disappearance of Amy Rose had hit the Sonic gang ears,  they were all sad especially Cream.  Cream would cry night and day about her sister like figure.  Everyday they would search for her. Day and night they would look but found nothing.  Now Sonic on the other hand,  was happy that Amy was gone.  He welcomed a new member to the team.  Sally Acorn.

After three years of searching, they gave up hope.  They forgot about Amy Rose. And moved on with their lives.  Later,  Sonic and Sally were dating and everyone saw that Sally was a really mean person. 

                                                                         A͙         F͙e͙w͙        Y͙e͙a͙r͙s͙          L͙a͙t͙e͙r͙

Amy's P. O. v: 

I rode my skateboard to school on Monday.  It was actually a nice day today.  The sun was shining,  people were happy, and flowers were blowing in the air.  Isn't life perfect?  I reached the entrance to school. 

"Amy!" said a male voice.  I looked behind me and their were my best friends, Shadow, Blaze, Cosmo,  and Silver.  "Hey guys!  How are you?" I asked them when they reached me. "We're awesome!" said Blaze.  We opened the doors to the school and like always people were staring at us.  I mean we are the most popular people at Tonya high. Yep.  Team Rose. We all started talking. We went to each others lockers that were next to each others. 

"Hey guys,  did you hear?  Some people called the Sonic Team are coming to our school today. " said Cosmo.  "Who are they?" everyone except Cosmo said.  That name sounded super familiar to me. " Don't know, don't care.  All I know is that they are world famous. " said Cosmo. "At least we can make some new friends," I said.  "That's true! " said Silver. 

Suddenly, the entrance doors opened and everyone started screaming. All five of us turned our head to see a orange fox,  a cream colored rabbit, a red echidna, a bat,  an chipmunk thing,  a orange echidna,  and a blue hedgehog.

"I'm guessing that's them, " said Shadow,  my crush. "You think? " said Silver.  Everyone suddenly ran over to them like a herd of animals. 

Regular P. O. V:

"Weird. Let's wait for the "paparizze" to move. Then,  we can make some new friends. " said Blaze. 5 minutes later everyone left the Sonic Team alone. The Sonic Team came walking down the halls. The Rose Team walked over to the Sonic Team. "Hi! Who are you guys? " asked Amy. "Uh...The Sonic Team. Don't you guys know? " asked Sonic.  "Sorry,  no. We have never heard of you until today." said Amy. 

"Oh well,  I'm Sonic.  This is Tails,  Knuckles, Rouge, Tikal, Cream, and the love of my life,  Sally. " explained Sonic.  "Nice to meet you guys! This is Shadow, Silver,  Blaze,  Cosmo,  and I am Amy Rose. " said Amy cheerfully. Everyone except Sally and Sonic stared at Amy.  "Who are you?" they all said together. "Uh... Amy Rose? " said Amy a bit confused. The bell then rung. "Oh...A talk to you guys later. " said Cosmo.  The Rose Team walked away from them and went to class. 

The Sonic Team were amazed. She was right in front of them and they got to see the now stunning Rose. 

Lunch Time came and the Rose Team were sitting at their usual spot. "What do you guys think of the Sonic Team?" asked Amy. "They seem okay," said Blaze. "Cool, " said Cosmo. "Nice," said Blaze. "Fine, " said Shadow. "Alright, " said Silver.From the other side of the room is where the Sonic Team sat.  Sonic kept looking at Amy. "Sally,  look at her. She may seem nice and sweet but,  she looks soft. "Sonic said to Sally. Tails over heard the blue speed daster talking.  "Sonic!  She's our friend who went missing long ago and you're going to act like that?! " said Tails.  Sonic and Sally ignored Tails and Sonic grabbed his food tray. Sonic and Sally walked over to the Rose Table and stopped in front of them.

 "Hey guys.  I have a joke for you. " said Sally with a smirk.  Sally looked at the food. Two slices of pizza, chocolate pudding, and a piece of apple pie.  Then,  she looked at the Rose Team. "What do you call five animals and a whole bunch of food? " asked Sally.  "What?" asked Amy. "You nerds! " said Sonic as he dumped the food in the Rose Team's direction. Everyone in the room stared.  But,  none of the food was on them.  The Rose Team started laughing. "What?! How?!" screamed Sally. "Uh, Silver always puts  a force field around the all of the tables that  blocks food that is not on your tray!" said Amy while standing up with her hands on her hips.  

Whispers were going around the room.  Sonic and Sally marched back to the table while everyone was staring at them.  "What do you guys think of them now? " said Amy.  "Alright except for Sonic and Sally! " said Cosmo.  Everyone nodded.  "Sonic and Sally sitting in a tree!  K-I-S-S-I-N-G. " sang Cosmo. The Rose Team laughed and continued to eat and talk.  'They are going to be a challenge. Sally and Sonic want to dance but,  they can just go and dance with each other' thought Amy. 

O͢h͢ M͢y͢ G͢o͢s͢h͢!  I͢t͢'s͢ b͢e͢e͢n͢ a͢b͢o͢u͢t͢ a͢ m͢o͢n͢t͢h͢.  I͢ a͢m͢ s͢o͢ s͢o͢r͢r͢y͢ y͢o͢u͢ g͢u͢y͢s͢! I͢m͢ g͢l͢a͢d͢ y͢o͢u͢ g͢u͢y͢s͢ l͢i͢k͢e͢ t͢h͢e͢ s͢t͢o͢r͢y͢.  B͢y͢e͢.