Chapter 3: Hello Rose My Old Friend

ᎻᎬY ᏩᏌYᏚ!  Ꮖ'Ꮇ ᏩᏞᎪᎠ YᎾᏌ ᏩᏌYᏚ ᏞᏆKᎬ ᎢᎻᏆᏚ ᏚᎢᎾᎡY!  Ꮖ ᎢᎻᏆNK ᏚᎾᎾN Ꮖ'Ꮇ ᏩᎾᏆNᏩ ᎢᎾ ᎷᎪKᎬ Ꭺ FᎡᎪNᏚ FᎪNFᏆᏟᎢᏆᎾN ᏴᎬᏟᎪᏌᏚᎬ Ꭺ ᏞᎾᎢ ᎾF ᏢᎬᎾᏢᏞᎬ ᎻᎪᏙᎬ ᏴᎬᎬN ᎡᎬQᏌᎬᏚᎢᏆNᏩ ᎢᎻᎪᎢ...? Ꮖ ᎪᏟᎢᏌᎪᏞᏞY ᏞᏆKᎬ FᎡᎪNᏚ Ꮖ ᎻᎾNᎬᏚᎢᏞY ᎢᎻᏆNK ᎢᎻᎪᎢ ᏆᎢ'Ꮪ ᎾKᎪY.  ᏔᎬᏞᏞ,  NᎾᏔ Ꮖ'Ꮇ ᏩᎾᏆNᏩ ᎢᎾ ᏚᎻᏌᎢ ᎷY ᎷᎾᏌᎢᎻ ᎪNᎠ ᏞᎬᎢ YᎾᏌ ᏩᏌYᏚ ᎡᎬᎪᎠ.   

It's been 2 days since Sonic and Sally tried to spill food on Amy and her friends and our Rose was feeling odd.  When she saw Sonic walk up to her it some how seemed so familiar to her like an old friend coming to greet you with a friendly smile...It was odd to Amy and let's just say she was confused. 

On Wednesday after school, Amy opened the front door inside her house.  She sat on her couch and started to read a book.  When she got on chapter 12, a little hedgehog about 7 years old came into the room. The hedgehog was Amy's adopted sister, Blossom. Blossom had purple fur with long purple hair that reached to the middle of her back.  She wore a pink headband with yellow stars across it.  She had a blue skirt and a dark purple shirt. 

  "Hi big sis!  How are you today?" asked Blossom.  "I'm great today, my little flower."  said Amy putting her book on the table. Amy picked up her now giggling sister. "Miss Lola is at the store and won't be back until Later," said Blossom.  Blossom then yawned. "I will be in my room taking a nap, " said Blossom while walking up the stairs. Amy then heard a knock on the door.  Amy walked over the. "Who is it?" asked Amy. "Guess who, Rose. " said Silver. Amy giggled and opened the door for her friend.  "Hey Silver! What are you doing here? " said Amy.  Silver was holding something behind his back.  Silver pulled out the objects from behind his.  

"These are for you,Ames." said Silver while blushing.  Silver gave Amy a bouquet of roses.  "Aww thank you, Silver! " said Amy while hugging Silver.  Amy took the flowers and Silver and her walked upstairs to her room.

Amy sat on her bed with her hands on her lap. Silver closed the door. "Amy. I-love you. " said Silver while blushing. Amy stared at Silver for 30 seconds.  Amy tackled Silver to the ground. "I guess I love you also. " said Amy. 

(Sorry that this is so short!  I have a ton of things to do.  I know right now it's silvamy but it will change soon.  See ya!