Classroom Full of Distractions

Blaze P.O.V

 Silver and Amy. When were they together? And why are they together? What does Silver even see in her, anyways. Amy is my best friend and all, but she doesn't deserve him! Okay, maybe I have a crush own Silver. But, I don't even know why they never told us.

As I stepped into school today, everyone was buzzing about the latest couple. Please! "They look so cute together," said a female tiger. "I know right," said a green, female monkey. I couldn't take it anymore! If I hear someone say Silver or Amy one more time I'm goin-" Hey Blaze! Have you seen Amy or Silver today?" asked Cosmo with a perky voice. That was it! " Oh I don't know> Maybe making out somewhere!!" I shouted for people to hear me.

I think the out burst made everything worse because everyone started snickering. Ugh! I turned my head to face the lockers and I smashed my head to the lockers. This was going to be a long day!

***************************************Time skip brought to you by Blaze's anger***************

Amy P.O.V

I got to school late because I had to drop Blossom off at daycare. When I went to class, everyone was applauding at me for some reason. Must have been a full moon last night. I sat down next to Blaze. She looked at me and crossed her arms. Weird. "Hey Blaze. What's up?" I asked trying to sound happy. " Oh, you mean other than you and Silver coming to school late because you guys were kissing in a corner?! Because other than that the the sky is up, Rose!" said Blaze with anger. Did she just think that I hooked up with Silver? "Blaze, I went to go take care of some errands and Silver went to go see his cousin today!" I whisper shouted. Some how everyone heard me and went back to their normal selves. Blaze looked sad for a second. " Oh. I'm sorry Amy! Sorry! I didn't know" said Blaze with a full of tears in her eyes. 

"It's fine. You're my best friend. Nothing can come between us." I said. Blaze pulled me into a big hug. I hugged her back with everyone else in the room being touched by the moment. 

Sonic P.O.V

In Math, that Rose girl and some fire cat were having a B.F.F moment. Sally never did that with Cream or Rouge or any of her friends. Including me. Those two girls must be so caring. Tails saw me looking at the girls. "You know Sonic, maybe you should apologize for the lunch incident the other day." said Tails. "Yeah right, little buddy." I said with a smirk. I kept staring at the pink girl. She had long hair and gentle emerald eyes. I couldn't stop looking at her. My stomach felt twisted. Why was I feeling this why? Tails just went to reading. That nerd. He started hanging out with that Cosmo girl. She's one of that Rose girl's other best friends. Hmmm..."Hey Tails! How is Cosmo?" I asked with a childish tone. I saw a little pink blush on his muzzle. "G-good," he responded quietly. Oh Boy!

I can only publish on weekends you guys. Sorry> See ya