Chapter 1: Cute pants and day old mac & cheese

Hello lovely readers. This is my first time writing a book that will be in a seris so please bear with me a little,

on the side is a picture of Waverley. I imageine her as barbara palvin but you can imagine her as anyone you want to.

so without futher a-do

Chapter 1: Cute pants and day old mac & cheese

"Are you going to pay for that?"

The question pulled my from the daze these super cute pants put me in. They were were a light blue with flowers sprinkled on down the legs. I really wanted to buy them, but with papa losing his job, I could barley afford a hair pin at this store.

I looked at the red haired store clerk. She was kinda short with green eyes and by the way her hand was on her hip, She was really annoyed at my drooling at these pants.

"U-um..."

"I don't have all day, hun." The clerk said with a small country accent.

"I'm just looking. Thanks though." I told her while folding and placing the godly pants back on the shelf.

"Whatever." She snorted and walked back to the register.

Well she was a treasure.

Whenever I knew she was out of my sight I grabbed my size and rushed towards the dressing room, careful not to raise suspicion towards me.

Once I was in the dressing room I removed my red converse from Marshall's and my dirty blue jeans and squeezed into the beautiful pair of light blue skinny jeans.

They looked amazing on me.

Too bad your broke Waverley.

Peeking my head out of the dressing room window, I made sure the snotty clerk wasn't in my line of sight. Maybe if I rip the tag off and wear these confidently out, they might not noticed I just stole a pair of jeans that are worth $78.99.

I quickly scuffled out of the dressing room and towards the exit. So far so good.

"Hey lady." Said a voice.

I turned around to see a different store clerk. She had blonde hair and was wearing a little too much make-up for my liking.

"Y-yes?" I said.

Very confident Waverley.

"Where did you get those jeans, they are super adorbs?!" She squealed while

I let go of a big breath I didn't know I was holding.

"You know I can't remember. I think I got it for christmas." I told her before she nodded her head understandingly.

"Wait a second. Don't we sell those pants he-" before she could finish her sentence though, I was off running all my might towards the parking lot, hoping to god she didn't call security.

Great way to handle that Waverley.

---

Eww. The smell of day old mac & cheese was not very appetizing, but if you didn't want to eat the possibly-horse-burgers then this is you best choice.

"Move nerd." Said a voice.

I turned around to see Jake Smiths, aka the biggest douche in school. He loved to lure innocent ( and not so innocent ) woman to his bed and sleep with them. He was repulsive.

Apparently in my daze I forgot to move out of the way because when I looked up again, Jake was standing right next to me with an angry scowl on his face.

"I said move nerd." He said again but I was unwilling to move from my spot at the lunch line.

"Fine, have it your way." He said and him and his friends pushed me out of the way, making the mac & cheese spill on the light blue skinny jeans I just stole. Does he have no pride?!

Everyone was breaking into laughs. I was embarrassed and beyond angry at Jake. I hope karma comes and kick his ass.

I get up and exit the lunch line and saw my best friend Jamie sitting at our table. She gave me a confused look and got up to walk with me to the bathroom.

Once we got there Jamie got to work cleaning up my jeans while I start to work on getting the cheese out of my ling brown hair and my big black glasses that were usually crystal clear, where now had noodles and processed cheese all over them.

The bathroom was quiet until Jamie broke the silence.

"Hasn't that boy ever heard of no cut-sies?" She said sassily, making both of us chuckle.

"Maybe some kindergardeners should show him." I said smiling.

"Looks like that stain should come out okay."

Good.

"They're very cute. Where did you steal the from this time?" She asked.

"How do you know I stole them?!" I exclaim.

"Cause the tag is still on the back." She said making me blush at my lack of checking the tags.

"Forever 21." I told her as we start to walk back to the lunch room.

(Sorry about any grammer mistakes. Remeber to vote comment and follow me. Thanks)