Chapter 3: Caught in the bra section by the player, ironic?

"Waverley!" Called my father from the futon in our dinning/living room in our small Apartment.

The Apartment itself wasn't too bad. It was really small with only a kitchen, two rooms, a bathroom, and a room up front still uncertain whether it was a dinning room or a living room. My home was sprinkled with flea-market paintings and one family photo of me, my dad, and my mom. Other than a few chairs, that was the only part of the apartment seen by anyone's eyes besides my own and my fathers.

"What." I yelled through the bathroom door trying to get dressed. I had a brush in my hair, pulling out all the knits with lots of difficulty, while a black stretchy rubber band was in-between my teeth, getting ready for the horror of trying to tame my wild monster of brown hair in a side braid.

"Auntie Silvia is getting re-married so you need to get a dress, okay?" He yelled from the living room. Probably holding his early morning coffee and the neighbor's newspaper. Classic dad.

"Okay." I said, exiting the restroom whenever my hair had become okay enough for school. I walked into the small kitchen and opened the fridge to grab a microwave pancake and stick it in the microwave.

"Do you need any m-"

"No dad. I've probably got enough." I told him. "Okay got to meet Jamie at the mall. See you later!" I tell him stuffing the pancake in my mouth and grabbing my house key, wallet, purse, and burner phone with me. I opened the door and stated walking down the stairs.

"Wait! Waverley!" Yelled my dad. I turned around to see a blurry image of him with what looked liked my glasses. Looks like I forgot them again.

Running back up the stairs and grabbing my glasses, I quickly thanked him, gave him a kiss on the cheek, and started running towards the bus stop so I could go to the mall trip me and Jamie have once a month.

++++

The bus has a very big variety of people. You have your classic bums who smell of dog and look at you like you have three heads. Then you have the worker who obviously couldn't find another transport to their cushy jobs besides the bus. And finally you have the extras, the people who are there but are not seen, they just fade into the background like an ugly wallpaper pattern. I guess that makes me the ugliest wallpaper here.

Wow. I wounded myself there.

Anyway when the bus stopped I got off and saw my best friend Jamie with her blonde hair super curly and wearing a mixture of blues on her shirt with a classic pair if dark skinny jeans with black flats. She gad a cute outfit on compared to my own.

"Ready to shop till we drop, or until we get kicked out. Whichever happens first." She excitedly said while grabbing my hand and pulling me into the mall. "Where should we go first?"

"I don't kn-"

"How about Forever 21!" Jamie exclaimed, dragging me towards the hipster store.

After a while I became Jamie's shopping cart. Whenever she found a cute top she liked, on top of my head. Whenever she found cute pants they were sent towards my arms. After about an hour of this torture Jamie finally decide to try on everything, and I mean everything. I probably went back to so many places to get a different size that I would know the store better than the workers.

"Are you done yet?" I asked Jamie while sitting in a dark black upholstered chair with too many studs on it. Why studs?

"Almost. Just go look at some stuff. I'll be right there." She said while she threw a bright pink top in the air and landed in onto the hazel hardwood floor.

Grabbing the top I went to the woman's dress section to look for the dress for Auntie's wedding. I saw lots of dresses, some kinda cute, some belonging to troll people, but I just couldn't find a dress until I reached a black one with small straps with a heart neckline and a full skirt.

Quickly grabbing it and putting it on my arm to buy later I walked towards the bra section.

Of course stealing a dress would be ten times harder than stealing a bra. Plus I needed a new dress so when I saw a bra in my size I looked over the room to see if anyone could see me. Next I looked at the security camera and got into a position it couldn't see me in. Before thinking any further I grabbed the bra and stuck it in my purse. Letting go of a breath and walking towards an new section until I heard a very familiar voice.

"Well, look at the geek thief. Anything you want to explain?"

Oh no. Jake.

Omfg I'm really sorryfor the cliffhanger. :( but on the side is what Jamie looks like, again you can imagine her anyway you like, but I think that she really looks like this, ya know?

Remeber to vote, comment and follow. Love you xx