Chapter 2: At least he has great class

"And this why america help start similar revolutions in Europe and other parts of the..." Droned my stupid history teacher.

Thankfully history is my last class today. If I had another period after this I would probably die from exhaustion from the strain and stupidity I must deal with on a daily basis.

*ring ring*

"Ok class remember to read both chapter 12 and 13 and be sure to do the review for homework. Thats all today." My teacher said, dismissing all of us from the class.

I quickly grabbed my bag and books so I can quickly get to my locker and run home to get ready to see the new episode of sherlock on Hulu plus*. I was so excited to see it, I wasn't paying attention where I was going because next thing I knew I was face first into a person's back. This is why I'm a geek.

"S-sorry. Didn't mean to do that." I said while running around him to continue running towards my locker.

I stopped at my locker nearly falling over my un-tied pair of dirty blue converse. I put in the code three times. The first too I messed up because I was too excited and then I finally opened my locker to see that I must have dropped my history book whenever I ran into that person.

Great Waverley.

"Forgetting something." said a voice apparently hiding behind my locker door. I closed my locker to see the face of the ladykiller of the school, Jake Smiths.

He was like Benedict Cumberbatch* but even cuter, and thats saying something.

"Excuse me but I think you dropped this a moment ago." He told me, handing me my missing history book.

I grabbed the book from his hands and opened my locker again. Not saying a word to him. I slammed it again, gave him a smile and turned around, leaving.

"Have I ever seen you before around here?" He asked while I scoffed.

"Yes." I told him trying to increase my walking speed, but he just did the same.

"No I don't think so. I would have remembered a face like yours." He said which made me stop. Not the fact that he said something nice, but the fact he still didn't remember who I freaking was.

He better hurry and smarten up soon because I have Sherlock and John Watson waiting for me at home.

"I am the girl you pushed and spilled mac & cheese on yesterday. Thanks for that by the way." I tell him while slinging my bag on my shoulders and walked away.

Stupid boys.

++++

On the next day of school I leaned over, almost falling down, to see if Jake was at school today. Of course I could see the school whore Marsha and her groupie Kayla, but Jake was no where in sight. Thank god.

"Excuse me is this seat taken?" Someone asked making me stop and stare and the person asking.

Of course you can guess who it is.

"Actually that seat is-"

"Thanks." He said completely cutting me off. At least he has great class.

I try to get up but before I can do that a hand grabs my arm and pulls me down in place. "I know what your doing."

Oh no did he see me steal. No he couldn't have... could he?

"W-what?" I ask trying to sound clueless.

"I know what your doing. Your taking baby sitting jobs right?" He tells me, making me let go of a breath.

"Declined. Bye." I say and start to walk away.

"C'mon. Please." I scoffed and smiled while turning around. "How about this, if you can say my name correctly, then I'll baby sit for you."

His eyes opened widely, obviously not knowing the answer to that.

"Umm... is it Averley?" He asked me.

Not even close.

I turn away and continue walking.

No one ever remembers me. It's what makes me such a good thief.

On the side is what is what Jake looks like, but you can imagine whatever you want.

*Sherlock is a shown on bbc.  (yes it's british) p.s. the 3rd season is not on hulu.

*Benedict Cumberbatch plays sherlock on the show Sherlock and is quite good looking ;)

(Remeber to vote for this chapter and follow my account. Love you guys)