. 05

Chapter 5 | Lost and Found pt. 2

Kehlani

" Bitch, come on. Stop acting scared, it's just the club. " I held tightly to her hand. We had finally managed to get into the club after waiting in the line for 1 hour.

She shifted out of my grasp, rubbing her now red wrist. " I know, I'm just nervous. You know I've never been to the club without Eric. " she said referring to her almost god like boyfriend. In my opinion, the dude is okay but he gets mad way too easily. Shit, I'd be afraid to come here without him too.

" Nova, re-lax. " I stated bluntly. She sucked her teeth before loosing her temper. I quickly tried to calm her down, " Nova, chill. I just meant that you need to loosen up. It's not like your cheating on him. " I chuckled lightly.

She stood with her arms crossed, turning her nose up at me. I rolled my eyes. " Fuck it. You're no fun.." I made a path for myself before walking deeper into the club scene.

Omniscient

My X by 21 savage boomed through the club speakers. Kehlani lowly rapped along to the intro, swaying her hips to the music.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the club, Bryson didn't seem to be having the best time. He had been approached by one too many girls for a dance, but he knew a dance would turn into something much more. Bryson isn't the club type person, he likes to make fun on his own.

With that said, it was a very uncomfortable situation for him.

" Bry, come on, nigga! " his friend Trent finally acknowledged his quietness. " What, I'm not up for the shit. I told yo' ass I ain't wanna come out here in the first place. " they conferred over the loud music.

Trent shook his head before looking out to the crowd on the dance floor.

" Nigga, you done had so many bitches come and talk to you and I haven't seen yo' ass on the dance floor, not once! I don't care what you say, before the night is out, you gon' party." Bryson said nothing in response, he simply shook his head in annoyance.

Kehlani had been one the dance floor since she got here. Not too long ago she received a text from her sister saying that she was leaving.

She figured if there was no one to party with, she'd do it on her own. She knew she wouldn't be alone for much longer, she had planned on getting some tonight.

Kehlani continued dancing with the crowd on the dance floor before feeling like someone was watching her. She looked around thoroughly before coming across a hypnotized Bryson.

Seeing that he was watching her, she put on some sort of show, grinding her hips, grinning seductively. She was having too much fun. She laughed at herself before putting a finger to her lip.

She slowly made her way to the handsome man sitting lonely at the bar

Bryson

I bit my lip intently, staring so hard at this girl. I knew she noticed me staring and trust me, my ass tried to stop. It's like my eyes were working against me.

I found myself following her eyes as she moved, she looked so familiar. I just couldn't put my finger on it. I was thinking so hard about where I've seen her, I didn't notice she now stood right in front of me.

" See something you like? "

Her soft spoken voice seemed to ring in my head, I knew exactly where I knew her from.

" Don't I know you? " I asked, she raised an eyebrow smirking lightly.

" I mean, we met in the park yesterday but other than that no, you don't know me. " she smartly answered. I smirked, blinking slowly.

" So, you're just sitting here. Why? " she asked bluntly taking a seat next to me. I sighed heavily, " I'm not the club type person, if you know what I mean." I looked over her outfit, answering her question.

Easing my bottom lip between my teeth, I felt her lift my chin. " Hey, my eyes are up here. " she laughed harmonically.

" S-sorry.."I stuttered for no reason. She pulled her hair to one side of her shoulder. " But about that, not being a club person, thing..." I laughed as she tried to imitate my deep voice.

" There's no such thing..." she said quickly. Next thing I know she is yanking on my hand, pulling me from my seat at the barstool. She dragged me into the crowd of dancing people, stopping right in the middle of the floor.

Wishing by Dj Drama sounded through the live club, this was my shit but I didn't show it.

She began grinding her hips against mine, I couldn't help but to smile. Out of nowhere I saw Trent looking at me, hyping me up. My smile slowly faded, I stuck up my middle finger, smiling  sarcastically. That nigga don't have no business of his own.

Catching me off guard, she swung around keeping the same pattern with her hips. " So..." I broke the awkward silence between us. She looked me in the eyes and I was at a loss for words.

I struggled to get out what I was trying to say, I don't even remember what I was getting at!

" I-I never got your name. " I stumbled onto a different topic. It wasn't what I wanted to ask but, I guess it would be something that I need to know.

" Kehlani..."