Chapter 1

//JOHN CENA POV//

*ding* *ding* *ding*

"Here's your winner and still wwe champion john cena!"

I'm always happy after I win a match, I grab my title, wave to my fans and look around the arena.

As I go backstage I see my beautiful girlfriend Nikki Bella. She comes up to with a huge smile and gives me a big kiss.

"Well done john, I knew your could do it!"

"Thanks, I'm going for a shower now babe ill text you later"

I have her a kiss goodbye.

After my nice hot shower I go and find nikki and I hear yelling and screaming and I know it's her. Of course she got in another fight with one of the divas. But this diva was the WWE Divas Champion, AJ Lee.

"Nikki come on let's go, just leave it"

"Ok, ok, we'll settle this in the ring AJ"

"I'd like to see you try"

//AJ LEE POV//

I hate Nikki Bella. She is stuckup and full of herself, shes just jealous ive been divas champion for over 200 days and thinks she is amazing because she is dating the WWE Champion John Cena, even though he is cute im gonna make her life hell. I'm gonna ask Stephanie McMahon if i can face her at TLC.

//JOHN CENA POV//

When i was home Nikki made dinner and she talked and talked and about wanting the Divas Title and not asking me about my match, it gets annoying a lot but i still love her.

FRIDAY NIGHT SMACKDOWN

i'm in a tag team match tonight mixed tag team to be exact, with AJ. I wasnt sure to tell Nikki or not cause i knew she would flip, but i knew i had to cause she kept asking me who i was wrestling tonight. I decided to find her now im sure shes with Brie somewhere.

"Hey John!" i hear her shout and comes uo behind me and gives me a hug.

"Hey i was just looking for you!"

"Well im here now what do you want?"

"Well my match tonight is a tag team"

"Yeah, with who?"

"Well i'm against Randy Orton and Aksana. 

"What Diva are you teaming with"

"Uhh um AJ"

"No seriously what Diva"

"AJ"

"Oh oh well um good luck" 

 she stormed off and her face was bright red like she was gonna burst.

*ding*ding*ding*

 The follwing contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first the tag team of Randy Orton and Aksana.

And their opponent the team of John Cena and AJ Lee.

Me and Randy started the match and Randy done a quick spear and pin for he failed, He done a suplex and i done the 5 knuckle shuffle and tagged in AJ Lee. AJ started hitting Randy until akana slapped his back and he got the tag. AJ dominated Aksana and ended the match with her finisher. I walked into the ring and gave her a  big hug, we waved to the fans and when we went backstage Vince McMahon was speaking to us saying that he has an idea of a new storyline. 

The Storyline is me and AJ Lee are gonna be a love interest on WWE.