Chapter 4

SORRY I HAVENT POSTED GUYS
I am just busy as fuck these days so since I'm doing nothing but eating pizza today I thought I would update

BRIE BELLA POV

I wasn't scheduled to be on raw tonight thankfully. I wanted to stay here with my sister, my other half, my twin. The thought of her not wrestling again scared me, we wouldn't be the bella twins. I ignored the thought and started talking about all our childhood memories hoping she was really listening.

"Remember Summer in 1998 and we were in our backyard and all our uncles and aunts and grandparents and cousins were there that we never met so we had to make a good impression at first, and then we through water balloons everywhere and was grounded for a month" I miss you nikki. Tears were slowly coming down my face. I decided I would call John and wish him luck in his match, no answer. He must be getting ready I thought. A doctor came in and done some tests so I went to get some food at the cafeteria. I went back up and started crying again and speaking to nikki.

I went on and on how much I needed her and I was holding her and I felt a tight grip like she was sending a message and my heart was beating so fast. "Nikki, n-n-Nikki can you hear m-me"

"Nikki, please wake up"

I waited for a couple of seconds and before I knew it I was crying, I looked up and there she was her wee were opened and she smiled at me. My sister is ok. I never felt so happy in my life.

First thing I decided to call john. Great no answer again. I got a coffee and walked over to nikki.

"I'm so happy your ok nikki" I said with a sigh of relief.

"Same, I'm just glad nothing else happened to me right? " Nikki replied back.

"Yeah"

"Did you call John?" Nikki asked.

"Yes, but he hasn't replied yet."

"He better not be hanging out with that skank AJ" said nikki.

JOHN CENA POV

I rang brie as soon as I seen I has 3 missed calls.

"H-hell-o Brie?" My voice was shaking because I was so worried about Nikki.

"Hey john, great news! Nikki woke up and she really wants to see you, make it here asap" Brie said.

"On my way" and I ended the call.

I walked out of the arena and I met some fans and got pictures and signed their t shirts.

I walked over to my car and I turned on the radio. About 10 minutes later I was at my destination.

I walked into the house, and there was the beautiful AJ.

A/N
Short chapter I'm sorry, I haven't updated in a while, I'm really busy at the moment so I hope you guys understand :) hope you don't mind the cliffhanger ! Update soon love you guys

Thanks for all the reads keep voting and commenting.