Chapter 3

AJ LEE POV

So I was watching cartoons in my sweats and jersey and I got a phone call from John Cena.

"Hello John"

"Hey AJ, it's nikki she's pretty mad about what happened and she's heading to your house and she went so fast and she almost through a glass at the wall so get our quick before she does something she will regret"

"Ok well actually I'm gonna stay here and face her myself, thanks though.

"No AJ trust me you ..."

I hung up because I didn't care what he was gonna say afterwards, I wasn't afraid of Nikki Bella? Sure she has major anger issues, but I'm a professional wrestler I can handle her.

I went into my gym area in my house to workout and I heard a knock on the door...

JOHN CENA POV

Nikki's car was gone like that she went so fast I wasn't sure which way she went, when I called AJ she said she was going to face Nikki and said nothing happened.

I waited about 20 minutes until i got a phone call.

"Hello John?"

"Yes Brie is everything ok?"

"No actually"

"What's wrong?"

"Its Nikki"

"What about her what happened?"

"She got in a serious car accident you need to come to the hospital quick."

Fuck shit fuck.
I thought to myself. I should of chased after her, I hung up to brie and went straight to my car and drive as fast as I could to the hospital.

When I arrived I went to the desk

"Nikki Bella"

"Are you immediate family?"

"No well I'm her boyfriend"

"I'm not sure if I can"

"Please please you gotta let me in"

"Ok ok don't tell anyone"

I walked into the small room she was in and she had tubes in her mouth and I seen brie sitting down beside her holding her hand.

"What happened us she ok?" I asked almost crying.

"Thank god your here John, she was going around a bend and she crashed into a huge lorry and she is in a coma, and probably will be for a while, she may not be able to wrestle again"

Brie was crying whenever she said that, she couldn't have her tag team partner.

Couldn't
Wrestle
Again

I was speechless, I went up closely to nikki and seen there was a huge cut from her forehead to her chin and bruises all over her arm. I held her hand and kissed her on the cheek, wishing none of this drama never happened.

About half an hour later Daniel bryan, Bries fiancé arrived and brie and him went down to get some food and I waited for Nikki to see if the doctor would come with any news. About 10 minutes later a doctor came.

"Hello mr cena, I have some good and bad news."

My heart sank bad and good please let it be extra good.

Brie came in just in time to hear

"Nikki will be out of coma in about 3-5 days most likely 3. Bad news she may not be able to wrestle for a long time.

"Are they any way she could wrestle again doctor" brie asked.

"I'm not sure but I have a card for a fitness instructor who might help her get back in shape but with her condition it won't be soon unless she does it everyday.

"Thank you doctor" we both said.

I looked at my phone and I had 5 missed calls from AJ. I wanted to ignore her, If it wasn't for her none of this would of happened.

3 DAYS LATER

BRIE BELLA POV

I woke up at 7:30 and I got breakfast done my jog and got a shower, Daniel already left for raw tonight today should be the day that Nikki is gonna wake up I hope.

I got dressed into a red bodycone dress with a black blazer and boots and went to the hospital at 11pm.

I walked into Nikki's room and she was still asleep. I sat beside her holding her hand and hoping she would soon wake.

JOHN CENA POV

I left last night for raw which was in Arizona. Brie said she would ring me of anything happens nikki that's all I could think about.

RAW

the following contests scheduled for one fall, on the way to the ring Roman Reigns!

And his opponent from west Newbury Massachusetts John Cena!

The crowd was half boos and screams of yay, I loved my fans and doing what I do.

COMMENTATORS

"John cena is not himself tonight" says michaels cole

"No he's not he's always ready for a fight!" JBL replies back.

John Cena reverses Roman Reigns and heads for the STFU, but within second Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose come out and John Cena wins by DQ.

JOHN CENA POV

after the match I went straight to the dressing rooms and I had 3 missed calls from brie, I hope

this is good news..

A/N bet your wernt expecting another update today? 2 updates in one day? Ok I'm really tired and thanks for all reads don't forget to follow and Instagram @wwe_universe