Chapter 2

JOHN CENA POV

I knew Nikki was annoyed with the storyline. But there was nothing I could do about it?

So me and AJ went for coffee to discuss what to do for our storyline and I hated to say it but she was really nice. I hated doing this behind Nikki's back, I told her I was going to the gym I just have to make sure nobody sees us here together. Spoke to soon, just walking through the door came Brie, great. I tried to avoid eye contact and I think AJ knew what was happening, she understood what I done. But I was caught.

"John is that you?" She yelled and everyone just started at us.

"Brie it's not what it looks like"

"What are you doing here with her?"

"Brie if you could just let me explain please"

"I'm calling Nikki"

"NO let me explain please sit" I said hoping she would listen.

"Alright, alright."

"AJ do you mind?" I said hoping she would piss off.

She did.

"Ok so you know how Nikki hates AJ? Well Since me and AJ were in a tag team WWE thought they could do a love storyline between us then, I told Nikki and she flipped, she ignored me for the rest of the night but me and AJ had to discuss this storyline and what to do and I thought I shouldn't tell Nikki because I didn't want to ruin our relationship."

"So you lied to her? Ok I understand but you know nikki is even worse when she is lies to, you need to go home and sort this out and talk and make sure that she understands it only tv ok john?"

"Your right I'll go now, thanks Brie."

"Bye."

"Bye."

I don't know we're AJ went after that I needed her off my mind.

As I walked into the door I seen Nikki was cooking.

"Hey babe we need to talk"

"Ok.."

"It's about the AJ thing"

AJ POV

I admit, I have a crush on john cena. But come on how could you not resist? I don't like the Bella's but not because there with john cena, I think he deserves better. After our lunch I raced out and went to the comic book store, I loved comic books. I went back to apartment and I put on grey sweatpants and a San Antonio Spurs basketball jersey. I fell asleep for a few hours and I got a call from john cena.

JOHN CENA

"So please don't be upset about this AJ thing it's only tv ok?"

"You don't know her she's a little brat"

"It wasn't my idea nikki and I don't want us to fall out about this"

"Your right, your right, I shouldn't get jealous"

"So what are you cooking"

"Just some chicken" and nikki leaned up against me and was ready to kiss me but stopped.

"Why do you smell like perfume?"

"Uhh uhh" I knew I was going to tell her that I seen AJ today but I couldn't

"I bumped into Brie today at the cafe across town"

"That's not Bries perfume john"

"Ok ok I'm sorry the truth is me and AJ went out for lunch"

"WHAT?"

"It was just to discuss our storyline ok"

"I could of came to, ugh that bitch"

"Nikki calm"

Nikki's face became red with anger, her and AJ never had the greatest relationship ever since she came to WWE.

Nikki stormed out of the kitchen and i followed her and she went into her car I couldn't catch up but I knew she was going to AJ's, so I dialled AJ's number on my phone to warn her..

A/N
Sorry for long update! Thanks SO much for 100+ reads, new chapter up maybe Tuesday or Wednesday I need to plan out what's going to happen in the next few chapters.

ily guys and follow me on Instagram ; @wwe_universe