Three

SILAS
(very short)

Aggele and Kara aren't talking. I thought they would be by now. She waved at Kate but she just brushed her off. Nathan even asked and she declined. I dont think I like her. What if she's an Australian Jade? She needs a nice friend who is a girl. They can do all that girl stuff together. Like watching chick flicks, give us a break from Twilight.

Time to see if Kara is nice.

"Hey Kara?" I ask her and she turns her head to me.

"Yeah?" That's more than she's given Sang.

"What is your favourite movie and the one you hate the most?" She thinks for a moment.

"My favourite would have to be the Tangled and the one I hate the most is Twilight. Vampires do not fucking sparkle in the sun. They burn and hiss." Sang looks horrified. She loves Twilight. Adores it.

"How can you hate Twilight?! It is my favourite! Edward is awesome!" Sang exclaims and Kara shakes her head.

"As I said vampires do not sparkle. If the movie had more action and less romance than I would watch it again but it doesn't. They need to focus more on the deaths than some cross breeding weirdos." Kara says.

They continue with their argument. God, how can these two argue about one movie? At least they're talking. I glance over at North and he looks as exasperated as I feel. More Twilight.

It went all the way to Nathan's house and when we stopped Kara trailed off in the middle of a sentence.

"Wow." That was all she said. She was looking at the trees but when she saw the gaming station it was like she fell in love or something. She ran to it and knelt before it. It was like it was a god or something. "My beautiful, I'll never leave you. I promise. I'll be here. Always." She whispered and laid down next to it.

"Uh Kara?" Nathan asked unsure. Everyone was here. Her bags were in the spare room, which is now Kara's. "Do you wanna go to sleep in your room if you're that tired?" She shook her head.

Soon her breathing became steady and we just stood, staring at this crazy girl. "Baby..." She mumbled in her sleep. Nathan picked her up and carried her to her room. Τρελό κοριτσάκι.