Seven

Kara

I look at myself in the mirror. The bikini I've got on is black but has some colourful stripes on it as well.

I don't really like showing this much skin. It's like wearing just underwear for god sake!

I open the door and step out, I'm greeted by gasps. I groan, of course I look horrible.

"I look horrendous don't I? I knew it." Sang shakes her head at me with a warm smile.

"You look awesome. It's the one, I can't think of anything that would look better on you." Sang said and I smile as I wrap my arms around her. I know what would look good on you. Bruises put there by my fists.

"Okay, enough girly feel better shit and get out of that so I can buy it. And then we do dresses!" Gabriel says and I wince exhausted as it is.

"How about another day? I'm beat." I admit and Nathan gives him a look. He nods and I smile. I go change out of the bikini and put my clothes back on.

We pay for it, well Victor pays which I'm still not comfortable with but I'll find a way to pay him back.

"Gabe and Vic are going to do dresses by themselves and we're going to meet up with everyone in Starbucks." I nod and follow Nathan to the Starbucks. Sang has her arm wrapped around his torso as they walk and whisper things to each other.

I have to tell him. The longer I wait the more heart broken he'll be.

We get to Starbucks and see the guys at a table talking and just hanging out. They all have a coffee.

"Go to them Peanut. I'll get that coffee for you." She nods and skips off. We get in line and I glance up at Nathan seeing him staring at me.

"Nathan, we're up." I see the order taker thingy guy waiting for us to say something.

"Can I get two mocha frappuccinoes and...what do you want Kara?" He asks.

"A chai tea with sugar please." My accent comes through thick and guys around me perk up. Oh great. Hopefully Nathan doesn't get all weird about it.

"Of course Sweetie" The guy turned to me, "That'll be $10.50." He said eyeing me, Nathan hands over the money. "What name will it be under?" He said and before Nathan can be a overprotective jackass I say,

"Griffin, since that's our last name." The guy smiled know that he knows that I'm not her boyfriend.

"Okay."

We moved down to the pick up bay and Nathan glares at me.

"He was flirting with you." He says angrily.

"Fuck. Nathan, don't be an overprotective jackass. I'll kick your ass. And what's so horrible about a little bit of flirting?"

"Guys should not be noticing you." He huffs and I raise my eyebrow.

"Excuse me? Why the hell shouldn't they notice me? I'm a moderately attractive female, guys are allowed to notice me." I grab my drink and storm over to the table.

"Kara!" Nathan turns me around to him. I glare at him and stomp on his foot. I place my tea on the table and point at him.

"Listen here, I get that you want to be a loving caring big brother but I will never allow you to keep me from forming a relationship. You do not get the final say so in who I am with. Understand?"

He nods and we sit. Sang friend at us and I breathe deeply to fight the very satisfying urge to break her button nose.

"What happened?" Kota asks.

"A barista was flirting with her."

"Who the hell did that?" North asked and Nathan pointed to the order guy who is smirking at me. "Fucking hell. It's the accent. Everyone likes an accent."

She smiles triumphantly. "I got a phone number." She puts it in her pocket so I can't get it.

I may not be allowed to stop her from forming a relationship but I don't have to like the guys she decides to date.