Studio

~Imagine: You are visiting New Jersey with a friend so you can go to the Bon Jovi concert. You love singing and insist that you go into ALL of the recording studios. You hear someone playing piano and singing and you think how awfully familiar the voice sounded. You creep up to the door and take a peek into the studio...~

I walked out of the airport happily embracing the warm Jersey air.

"OH I AM SO EXCITED!" My friend Taylor yelled in my ear.

"Calm down!" I whispered. She glared at me.

"Aren't you excited?"

"Of COURSE I am. But no need to shout into my ear! I'll go deaf before the concert!" She laughed.

We walked past a recording studio called Soul Music and I insisted that I got to go in. I walked through the doors alone since Taylor went to go get coffee. I could hear somone playing a piano. The song was soft and sweet and it was obviously complex. I walked up to the door and pressed my ear up against it. I could hear singing on the other side of the door, familiar singing.

I opened the door slightly. There was a man with blonde hair sitting at the piano singing. He wore plain clothes and his hair was loose. I suddenly slipped and the door swung open, hitting the wall with a bang. The man turned around I was shocked to see who it was. David Bryan Rashbaum sat at the piano looking down at me with concern.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I looked up into his blue eyes shocked.

"I. am. so. sorry!" I blurted. "The music was so beautiful I-I just wanted to hear it."

he looked down at me kindly then helped me up.

"Good to know you love music so much." He said.

"I-I should go. Sorry Mr Bryan." i said before turning around to exit.

"No," he said grabbing my wrist, "stay. I was just fidling round. And please, just call me David"

"O-okay." I stamered. he went and sat back at the piano and guestured for me to do so as well.

"Do you play?" he asked.

"Yes. Have since i was seven."

"Just like-" i cut him off.

"Just like you. I know." I said blushing. "Your my celebrity crush."

"Is that so?" He laughed. I nodded shyly.

"What can you play?" He asked.

i wiggled my fingers slightly then begun to play Wanted:Dead or Alive. He looked impressed.

"Okay, what about this one?" he said beginning to play Never Say Goodbye. I played the same but in a higher scale. Then he began to play In These Arms. I played with him and sang along with the words.

We were interupted by a knock at the door.

"Mr Rashbaum. Five minutes."

"Alright!" David called back.

"I'd better be going. My friend will be waiting for me.It was amazing meeting you."

David smiled. "Likewise."

"I guess i'll see you at the concert tomorrow night? I'm in third row."

"Wait! Here have this." he said handing me a slip of paper with his number on it. "I'd love to see you again." I blushed deeply and nodded. I then walked out of the studio quietly. Taylor looked at me oddly.

"What's the matter?" She asked worried at my dazed expression.

"I met somone." I whispered.

"Who?"

"David Bryan." I whispered back looking down happily at the slip of paper in my hand.