Let The World Know

~Your on the side of the stage at the Bon Jovi 'Crush' Concert in Switzerland. When the boys told you they'd be going in your you packed up and went with them bringing your family with you.~

I was standing on the side of the stage at the Bon Jovi 'Crush' tour in Switzerland with a bunch of other random people.

I have been to almost every single Bon Jovi convert ever, and I have more reason then most. I am married to David Bryan Rashbaum, Bon Jovi's EXTREMELY talented keyboardist.

I clapped my hands wildly at the ending chord of 'Someday I'll Be Saturday Night' and smiled as Jon, Richie, Hugh and Tico stepped back and placed their guitars (In Richie and Hugh's case) on the floor beside them. This time round David was given the solo act of 'In These Arms'

Just before he began I saw him glance over at Genevieve and I, smile, then turn back to the pianos and begin to play.

A few women around me got all starry eyed. I laughed but continued to sing along quietly.

As soon as David played the last chord everyone, including myself erupted in cheers and claps.

I suddenly noticed that there was no little arms encircled around my left leg.

My head snapped up to look at Genevieve, my two year old daughter walk over to David and tug at his pants.

He looked down shocked but instantly smiled.

"Daddy!" She giggled. Her giggle erupted through the microphone and all eyes were on David and Genevieve.

"Hey baby girl." He said picking her up.

"HEY EVERYBODY!" He shouted. "SAY HELLO TO MY BABY GIRL GENEVIEVE!"

"Oh my God!" I laughed when all the women looked at him both shocked and upset.

"AND THIS..." He said gesturing for me to come towards him. "IS MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE NIKKI! I JUST THOUGHT I'D LET THE WORLD KNOW MY WONDERFUL FAMILY!" He said wrapping his arms around me.