1. Task Force X

"We are putting a group together," Waller said, showing a picture of 6 people's mugshots.

"You really think a bunch of criminals are going to do something good for this world?" A man asked.

 Waller looked at June and me. "Not all of them are criminals. Two of them are here with you. Both have extraordinary powers." Waller looked at me. "Ms. Vilder, would you come up here?"

I gulped and took up my bag. What was in my bag? Spare clothes.

I sighed. "Make sure they know that I'm gonna have to leave and change. That means going out to the nearest bathroom," I whispered quietly.

She nodded. "Now, Ms. Vilder goes by a different name. Viper. She is certainly different. She can change forms. Mainly just the two we are aware of."

"So what? This meeting just turned into a magic show?" The same guy pestered. Waller didn't answer him. She looked at me. I knew what she wanted.

"Oh, that's not all. Rumor has it that we have a rat here. Feeding the media what it wants. I suggest whoever it is in this room, turns themselves in." Waller said as I was taking off my heels and jacket. Thankfully I wasn't wearing my favorite outfit.

I closed my eyes and before I knew it, I was Viper. I walked, sensing people's fear. I froze, seeing somebody drawing. I growled a deep thunder.

He was looking right at me. I continued growling.

"Think we found your rat, sir."

I could tell he was tensing by the second. He hurried and put his books away and was twitching and moving so much.

They got two people to get security. I walked to Waller.

She put my bag on the ground and I got it with my teeth. "Since her clothes are ripped, she'll need to go to the nearest bathroom. In the meantime, Dr. Moone?" Waller said.

I walked to the nearest bathroom and changed. I had a lot of outfits that were all similar to each other.

When I came back, everybody was amazed with The Enchantress. The picture of the 6 people still was there. The only one that looked interesting was the man with the crazy hair, and a gold tooth. 

I was just going to have to find out about this one.