2. Meeting Them All

I was wearing black leggings with some lace towards the bottom of the leggings. I had a black shirt on with my favorite black leather jacket.

I was riding with Flag in the cargo plane. I had a spare bag with me. It had 3 guns, with some clothes, and I held a knife in my pocket.

"You ready to see some freaks?" A solider said. I snapped my head at them and threw my knife, so it pinned him. "Did you forget I'm considered one of those freaks?"

Flag plugged the knife from him and looked at me. "That may be, but you're not a psycho like them."

"Still. I'm like them, Flag. If I hadn't made the choices I did, I would be where they are."

When we landed, we saw four of the people for Task Force X. I looked at Flag. "Where are the other two?"

"They'll be coming." He said as he watched the four of them carefully.

I smirked, seeing two guys carrying a moving bag. I pulled out my knife. "You guys go. I'll open it." They nodded and let me rip the bag completely open.

"Nice of you to join the party, Captain Boomerang," Flag said. I moved out of the way as soon as I saw him lunge forward.

Good thing I did it or Captain Boomerang would have hit me square in the face.

Flag pinned him against a wall and Boomerang was trying to say that he was simply playing Mahjong with his nanna.

I shook my head. "Nah, we know you were robbing a diamond exchange," I said with a smirk.

"I was not!" He exclaimed.

"Get whatever you can for a fight. We leave in 10." Flag said.

I changed my heels to my comfortable combat shoes. I saw some of the guys checking me out, but most of them were paying attention to Harley Quinn.

I sharpened my knife against a wall and relaxed. I smirked when I saw the goldish shine. It may have looked stupid, but my fangs had diamonds in them. One diamond in each fang.

Harley walked up to me. "Harley Quinn. Nice to meet cha!" She held out her hand. I smiled and shook her hand. "You can call me Viper." She looked at me. "That's not your real name, is it?" I shrugged. "Nah, but it is what I go by."

I think Boomerang saw the diamonds in my teeth because he wouldn't stop looking in my direction. "Oh! Looks like we got a lookie! You should talk to him. You would get along since you got those diamonds and he likes them," Harley said as she looked at Boomerang then at me.

I softly chuckled. "We'll see what happens, Harley. I like you already. Hey.." I pulled her close to me, "I know you guys are gonna probably think to kill all of us, but since me and you are already like pals, how about you do me a favor and keep a target off of my back and I do the same for you?"

She smirked and held out her hand. "Sounds like a deal to me, Vip." I smiled and shook her hand.

We got on the plane and started to fly.