7. Finding Harley

"Joker and Harley Quinn are no more," Waller said.

I bit my lips, trying not to cry in front of them. I just buried my face into Digger's chest and he rubbed my back.

We were all pretty upset about this. One of the best people out there, was now dead. It was unbelievable.

Digger looked at Deadshot, "You couldn't save her. None of us really could."

Waller's helicopter came, and I really hoped that it would have just busted into flames. It would have made my whole day. An eye for an eye, as they say.

Waller said she'd say another helicopter, but I knew she wasn't going to keep her word. She may be manipulative as fuck, but never really kept her words. I'd been here long enough to know that. The helicopter went down, shooting what looked like fireworks. Wasn't long before we didn't see anymore.

I smiled, "Payback is such a beautiful bitch." I didn't care. I let my accent roll off my tongue.

Deadshot looked at me. "You're an Aussie, too?"

I nodded, "Born and raised there. Just hid my accent away from Waller when the time was right. Always had it hidden since then." I said while wrapping my arms around Digger's waist.

Flag sighed, "Come on. Let's go get her." He started to walk, but looked at Deadshot. "The mission's not over." 

Deadshot shook his head, "Nah. It is for me. We had a deal. I'm sure we're all done." He said as he looked at Flag right in the eyes. "Without Waller, you got nothing," he said as he walked past us. I sighed. It thundered and started raining.

I looked up, just to watch the sky. Deadshot started to walk, following Flag. We all followed him, but I was quiet.

"Luv, you alright? You're really quiet," Digger said, rubbing my shoulder. I shook my head. "I'm not... I just lost a friend..." I was upset. For the short amount of time we were together, it was the most fun I've ever had.

I gasped when we got down onto the floor. "Harley!"

She was obviously crying. "Hey, guys. I'm back. I missed you all so much." Deadshot looked at her. "We're glad you could make it," he said before he helped her off the car. I let go of Digger and hugged Harley.

"I thought you were dead, Harley... We heard that you're helicopter crashed..." I said as we held onto each other. She nodded, "Puddin' didn't make it out..." She said quietly. I just hugged her tighter, "I'm sorry about that Harley.." We pulled apart.

"Hey, craziness," Digger said as he threw Harley her bat. "Think you're gonna need that." Digger pulled me to him and I smiled at him. "Nice to see you two gettin' along," I said, letting Harley hear my true voice.

We started to walk, following Flag and his guys. It was quiet for the most part. It was nice. I had a boyfriend; and my best friend back.

We walked past the helicopter that crashed, which I'm guessing was Waller's. It had 23 on it's side, and that was her number. Flag was looking around, seeing if she was there. I looked at Digger, "Ya know she's not gonna be there. Not with the other army of those people." Digger nodded, "I'd believe that."

We were close to the ring of trash. "Lemme guess. We're going to the swirling ring of trash in the sky. You know, 'cause why wouldn't we? When does this end, Flag?" Flag was starting to twitch a little. He was scared because he'd never see June again...

"Load up. We're in for a fight," Flag said, wanting to kill Enchantress. I knew it was her, because who the hell else would be able to do that?

We followed Flag while Deadshot looked in the helicopter. "You know he ain't gonna find much," I said, looking at Digger.