11. Facing the Problem

We walked through the subway. It was so destroyed. It was amazing and slightly scary, realizing what we were facing.

"You gonna fight with us?" Deadshot asked Diablo. We could really use Diablo for this.

"What if I lose control?" Diablo asked, concerned for everybody.

Deadshot smirked. "Then maybe we'll have a chance."

"Ain't that the truth, eh, Deadshot?" I said with a smirk. He nodded, "You bet, Nora."

I slightly shook, finally seeing the base of the swirling ring of trash. "Digger, I'm actually scared." He softly chuckled.

"Whoever wouldn't be must be a liar." He said, rubbing my shoulder.

We all hid along the pillars of the place. I placed my bag there and kissed Digger. "Good luck kiss." Digger smiled. He kissed me back more passionate. "That's a good luck kiss, luv." I softly giggled.

"Hey, everyone can see all this trippy magic stuff, right?" Harley asked while looking at the Enchantress's work. Deadshot nodded. "Yeah, why?" "I'm off my meds," Harley said. I couldn't keep my laughter in. Thankfully, the noise stayed in my mouth.

Deadshot looked at Flag. "So that's your old lady?" Flag nodded, "Yeah." "You need to handle this shit, all right? Get up there, smack on her ass, tell her, "Knock this shit off." " Flag shook his head, "I do not think that'd be wise. I'm gonna draw out the big one. My boys will detonate the bomb underneath him." We all looked at Flag.

Digger was looking at me. "You know, I'm really glad we met. And that you gave me a chance." I shook my head, "If only you hadn't had blackmailed me for tellin' 'em I was Aussie, we would have neva' kissed." He chuckled.

"I've been waiting for you all night," we all heard the Enchantress say. We all looked at each other. "Step out of the shadows. I won't bite." Harley was seriously about to step out there until Deadshot grabbed her. "Why are you here?" The Enchantress asked, yet nobody responded. "Because the soldier led you? And all for Waller. Why do you serve those who cage you? I am your ally. And I know what you want. Exactly what you want."

A vision in my head started to show of when Melody was about to be taken away. I was standing up to my sister. "I'm tired of my daughter always wanting to be near you! She's not your kid!" She yelled at me. I pulled out a gun. "Maybe if you'd quit acting like a slut, she'd love you!" I shot her and ran away with Melody.

I heard Diablo scream. "I can't change what I did. And neither can you! It's not real!" He tried snapping Harley, Deadshot, and Flag out of their trances. I was out of mine and kissed Digger passionately. "Digger, luv. It's not real. This is real. I'm real, luv." He slowly snapped out of his.

"She's trying to play games with you, man," Diablo really tried getting Deadshot out of his trance. "Diablo!" I shouted, "Touch him! Punch him, something! It'll get him out of his trance easier!" Diablo nodded and punched his shoulder.

"It's not real," Diablo said. Flag nodded, "They're right. It's not real." We all walked out of hiding.

"How long have you been able to see?" The Enchantress asked. "My whole life," Diablo responded, "You can't have them. These are my people right here." "But it is our time. The sun is setting, and the magic rises. The metahumans are a sign of change."

I could feel my stomach twist with anger. "Lady, you are evil!" Deadshot shouted. The Enchantress said something and the big guy came towards us.

I shouted and changed into a much larger version of Viper. I got in front of everybody. I must have been about 5'6"; head to floor. I roared loudly, not scared to fight, but the others were frightened. "Who's this?" Digger asked scared. Diablo was amazed at how large I was.