Justice League

Dick lay asleep in Bruce's room. 2 weeks have passed since their adventure at the mall. Bruce was truly starting to love Dick with all his heart. Dick felt the same love growing. There is a knock on the front door. Bruce crept out. He open the door to see Clark Kent." Hello Clark," Batman grumbled.
"Hi Bruce," Clark said sheepishly.
"What do you want," Bruce spit.
"The League just wants to know why you have missed the meetings," Clark asked," I got voted to come here."
"Tati," asked a child's voice. Clark's head perks up. He sees a little boy with shockingly blue eyes, creep down the stairs.
"Dickie, go back to bed," Bruce says. The boy doesn't obey. He worms his way next to Bruce and wraps his hand into Bruce's. Bruce bends down and picks him up. Clark stands there is utter shock. The big scary bat had a child, a son!
"Who is this," Clark says walking towards Dick. Dick kept his huge eyes focused on Clark.
"Superman," Dick yelled. Bruce quickly covered Dick's mouth with his hand.
"What! You told him," Clark shouted.
"No he just thinks you look like Superman," Bruce explained. Dick giggled and held his arms out to Clark to be held. Clark took him from the bat once getting an evil glare. Dick took Clark's glasses off to reveal him.
"See Superman," Dick said, proud of his discovery.
"He's been watching the news. Learning about all the super heroes," Bruce explained." Dick that's not Superman that Clark, my.............. friend," Bruce said.
Clark couldn't help but smile Bruce called him a friend. Then Dick started to wiggle out of Clark's grip. Dick slipped and fell. Clark gasped as Dick gracefully did a front handspring and landed it. Bruce had a little smile grow on his face.
"Dickie, go back to bed now," Bruce said. Dick nodded and crawled his way up the steps. Once Clark was sure he was out of ear shot he had to ask," is Dick going to be coming into the business?" Bruce just glared at him then shoved him out the door.
"Don't tell anyone about Dick," he threatened then ended with a batglare. Clark nodded then once the door was closed he let the chills run down his back. Man Batman is creepy. But of course he was going to tell everyone.

At the watchtower ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Guys you won't believe what I just saw," Superman yelled as he came rushing into a meeting.
"What," Wonder Woman asked not looking up. She clearly wasn't interested, but everyone else looked up.
"The Bat has a kid," Clark yells and everyone's head perks up.
"No way," Ollie said.
"Wanna bet," Clark said pulling out his phone. Of course he had to snap a pick to make sure he wasn't dreaming. On his phone was a pic of Bruce picking up Dick.
"No way," yelled the Flash. They all stared as if in a trance. The big bad Bat has a kid!!!!!