Crimefighter?

Bruce heard his child running down the steps into the batcave. The looked at his watch,2:47." Dick you should be in bed," Bruce said. Dick jumped into his lap.
"Tati, I can't sleep," Dick whined. Bruce rolled his eyes and started to work on the batcomputer again. Dick watched him work." Tati can I try," Dick begged. Bruce shrugged his shoulders and removed his big hand in place for Dick's tiny ones. Dick started to mess around with all the different keys until he clicked on a random site.
It was the news. It showed a picture of Tony Zucco. Dick froze at this image. He recognized the man immediately. He glared at that mans photo, wishing he had mind powers so the man could really feel his pain. Bruce was just looking at his phone until he heard Dick stop typing. He figured Dick just found something interesting. He glance up to see Tony's picture. Then he heard Dick give a little sniffle. He looked down at his watery eyed child.
Dick slowly slipped out of Bruce's lap and started to walk up the stairs. Sadness overwhelmed him. Dick slithered into his room and covered himself with a blanket over his head.
   Bruce didn't know if he should comfort Dick or not. He makes his way to the kitchen and grabs a glass of milk and two cookies. He walks up the stairs and into Dick's room. He could hear Dick little cries. That broke his heart.
   "Dick," Bruce called out. Dick didn't move he just continued to cry to himself. Bruce pick the child out of his now damp covers. He set Dick on his lap and gave him the treats. Dick took them but just held them. He was too depressed to even take a bite.
  "Dick what can I do to help you," Bruce asked, just wanting to make his baby bird happy.
  "Capture Tony Zucco, and let me help," Dick sniffled. Bruce was a little surprised by his request. He wanted to become a crime fighter?" Please," Dick begged.
   "Okay, but you have to go through training and be very careful," Bruce said. Then Bruce wrapped Dick in a tight hug.