Kiss Him

Newt Scamander x Male!Reader

"Newt, we have to go back," You told him. "Newt, it's dangerous." "Newt, it's getting dark!" You plead. Yet he didn't listen. Newt Scamander was a fairly reasonable man, you knew this, but you also knew when it came to beasts he became irreversibly stubborn. And since your job was to be with him at all times when looking for beasts, you didn't really ever not see his stubborn side. So now here you two were, caught in the middle of a dangerous forest at who knows what time with a huge rainstorm. And you could swear the wind was getting a little too strong.

The two of you could barely hear each other's voices if you weren't glued to his side. You didn't have a problem with that, because hell if you weren't getting a little paranoid. You would have ran away into the case long ago if it wasn't for your intense worry and passion toward your partner in crime.

Okay, okay, so what if you might have had maybe the tiniest crush on Newt? It wasn't that bad. And you know that it wouldn't go anywhere anyways! Newt wasn't into guys, especially guys like you, that much was obvious as you watched him practically drool over Tina. Okay, maybe he wasn't drooling, but still!

"So what are we to do now, Mr.Smart Guy?" You sassed toward the wizard, holding onto his arm tightly so the two of you stay together. "We're stuck in the forest with no idea where we are with a hell of a storm all around us! No beast catching today!"

"Yes, I know." Newt groaned, pretty much dragging his feet on the forest floor. "I should have listened to you. Like always."

"Like always," You nodded, and stopped you both. "If you're going to listen to me now, I suggest we stop blindly wandering about. We need to look for shelter if we're going to survive the night. It's no doubt about to get colder." Briefly you wondered about Newt's magical umbrella, but you cast it aside. The two of you were as wet as you could be at this point, there's no use of it now.

"Do you really think there will be shelter nearby?"

"We can only hope. And if not, we'll have to start over and apparate out of here." You sighed, looking around you. Thanks to your wands you were able to have some light, but you couldn't see very far. How absolutely dreadful. Newt wasn't going to apparate out either, you could tell by the look in his eye. You really do hope there's something out here.

After lots of walking and tripping on roots on the wet forest ground, lots of curses and slightly mini tantrums on whether to go left or right, the two of you finally did it. You have no idea why it's here but a barn is up ahead and you find yourself dashing towards it, finally letting go of Newt's arm. You burst through the barn doors, finding that the building is empty of animals but full of things like hay and wood. Perfect, you thought, I can make a fire. It'll take some searching to find wood that's not wet, but you're sure you'll be able to find a log or two. And you know you could always get into Newt's case for some, though you're not completely sure if he has any.

By the time Newt had shown up you already made your plan. Clapping your hands together, you looked at the ginger haired wizard with a slight smile on your lips. "We'll rest here for the night. Water drips through but it's better than nothing. I'll search for wood to burn and you can get blankets and such from your case. I suggest we sleep up here because we don't know where we are or who owns the barn. We don't want to put the case and beasts in danger." You explained rather quickly to him, who was still looking around the barn in wonder. He was probably wondering how on earth this was here just like you were. "Newt," You snapped, getting his attention once more. "While you're fetching the blankets, get us some new clothes as well. We can't catch anything if we're sick."