Chapter 19 (Yasmin's P.O.V)

~Yasmin's P.O.V~

Tuesday morning and I'm standing outside the house waiting for my little brother to get out. "You've got 2 minutes before I shut the door and leave without you, I was meant to walk with Hasinah today but no, I'm stuck waiting for you." I said while biting my apple.

"Shut up; if you're in that much of a hurry why don't you just go!" He yelled the last part and walked out the door shutting it behind him. We walked all the way to our cousin's house since they just lived up the street and we had to pass their house anyway to get to school.

She was just shutting her door crossing the road, "Hasinah." I called after her; she turned around and waited for me. My brother went to go walk with her little brother; Aasim. We talked while walking there she asked me how things were going with Shane. I told her things were going well and that he's catching on fine. By now we had reached the school gates and Emma was glaring at me, I walked past ignoring her.

I made my way to form, on the way there I saw Luke he stopped me. "Yasmin can you meet me at break?" He asked. I said ok, I'll be able to meet my friends at lunch. He looked like he had a lot on his mind, he smiled and walked to his form class.

When I got there Shane was already sitting there, he looked at me then looked the other way, I just put my things away and sat next to him. I was going to ask him what's up when Jess said boo from behind me. I jumped and turned to face her. "You!" She just laughed we carried on talking until the bell went for first lesson. We made our way to English; Shane never spoke to me much apart from the work. Mrs said we should finish on Wednesday because we're redoing our other assignment so we can get a better grade. I looked forward to coming up with a story for our assignment.

I found myself in gym class about to play badminton when 2 different people ask me to be their partner even though I normally work with Aisha. I was trying to decide who to work with when Aisha said we can just work as a group, I was thankful that disaster was over I smiled to her. It was really fun because instead of playing to win we just played for fun and messed around joking. Two of the popular girls joined our group because they got fed up and just wanted to have fun. At the end, no one knew who won so we called it a draw.

Aisha and I were in the gym toilets sorting out our scarf's talking. "Why does nature do this to us? Uh. Thank you for telling me I'm not pregnant but really? Why?" I mumbled to Aisha.

"I know what you mean, why can't the boys have it, see how they deal with It." She said looking at me. I heard someone chuckle by the door, Aisha froze, she looked over my shoulder. I turned to the door, Shane was standing there with Jason, both with a really big smirk.

I turned to the wall and banged my head on it "You. Have. Got. To. Be. Kidding. Me!" Once I'm done banging my head I turned to them. "And you guys are in here because?" I asked while they still smirked.

"Come to see you two but then we found out it was that time of the month for you." Shane smirked at me; I could feel my cheeks go red. God why, KILL ME NOW!

Jason turned to Aisha "I've come to see you babe." He smirked, we all looked at her, she looked like she was in her own little world. I snapped my fingers in front of her face and she snapped out of it.

"What?" She asked looking at me.

"So you didn't hear what he said to you?" I asked her, she looked confused then curious.

"What did he say?" She asked standing by my side.

"Don't matter." I said turning to face the door.

"No, tell me." She said.

"I said I came to see you babe." Jason smirked the next thing I heard was him getting slapped. "Ohhh feisty I like it." He said wiggling his eyebrows. I just shut the door in their faces and locked it, they both looked surprised.