Chapter 21 (Yasmin's P.O.V)

Hey everyone sorry for the really long wait. But here's the next chapter might take a while for the next one (I changed her form tutors name to Mrs Turner) but anyway here it is...

----------------------------------------------------------------

~Yasmin's P.O.V~

Wednesday great, oh no I'm going to be late. I quickly put my uniform on and hurried out the door, my brother had already left without me. I was almost out the door when my mum called me back inside the house. "What time do you call this?"

"Mum, I've got to go before I'm late." I replied trying not to anger them.

"I better not get a phone call." I quickly shut the door behind me but the stupid door wouldn't shut. After the third attempt, it shut, I looked at my phone. Great, I've got 6 minutes to get there and it normally takes me 10. I guess there's no other option, I'll have to run it. Why does life hate me? I took the route through the ally. Once I neared the school I slowed down but was out of breath.

I saw Aisha and the others way ahead along with my brother. Why the hell couldn't he wake me up? Anyway, I hurried to the gate but unfortunately I didn't get there on time.

I waited in line for my turn trying to think of a good excuse but then I saw Luke just walk up; looks like I'll be in detention with him. Well, at least there's a bright side I guess. By the time Luke got here it was my turn. "Hey Miss." I smiled.

"Why are you late Yasmin?" She already knew my name since I was that late.

"Woke up late." I replied.

"Well wake up earlier next time." I nodded and hurried to form.

"Hey Yasmin." Someone shouted from behind me, I turned to see who it was. It was Luke.

"Oh hey Luke." He was going to say something but Mrs Turner already opened the door.

"And what time do you call this?" She said looking directly at me.

"Sorry Mrs." I replied walking past her.

"If you don't get here on time tomorrow, I'll be giving you a detention myself." Great, I'll have to remember that one, sure she's said it in the past but this time I think she really means it.

"Oh look you're early." Jess mocked. I sat next to Shane.

"Please Jess, I'm just having a bad day." I whined.

"Did you get a detention?" Sasha asked.

"Yeah, I just want to go home. Oh guess who else has detention too." I smiled excitedly.

"Judging by that smile Luke?" Sasha knowingly smiled.

"Yep, is it weird I'm looking forward to detention?" Sasha was going to say something but Shane spoke up.

"What do you even see in the guy?" I was going to say something but the bell rang.

"Spanish on a Wednesday morning." I groaned.

"Tell me about it." Sasha groaned with me. "Hey want to go the long way to class?" She smirked.

"Yes." I smiled, brightening up.

"I don't think so, class is that way." Shane said blocking my way and turning me toward class.

"I think it's this way." I replied but he stopped me again, he turned me toward class. Once there we sat down in our normal places.

"Right class everyone do their homework?" I panicked and looked at Aisha.

'You wasn't in class because of Emma.' She mouthed to me.