The Gift Part 2

Warning smut ahead. Not comfortable reading it dont read it

Thank you

---

Harry's Pov

I'm not quite sure what came over me, but i was currently just trying to enjoy what very likely would be the last few moments of my life. I had always dreamt of this moment. The moment i had my lips against his. Then something actually miraculous happened. He actually kissed back.

I felt him lead me around the corner and pull a nearby torch down. The door to his dorm room opened. Soon enough i was thrown down on his bed.

Our clothes were discarded all while we were still kissing. I flipped us over so i was ontop and began to grind our erections together.

"Myah...harry..." he moaned.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked him.

He just flipped us over again and forced me into him.

"Ahhh!" He screamed in a mix of pain and pleasure.

I kissed him again and soon he felt good enough to move. He slowly pulled up and pushed back down.

"Mhahhh," he moaned into my lips. I flipped us over yet again and began to thrust into him. "Harry..."

It wasn't long until i felt myself cum inside him and him cum onto my stomach. I pulled out and laid next to him.

"Th-that was amazing." Draco said in a sort of dazed state.

"Yah..."

I looked up at him to see that he was already fast asleep. I smiled and soon followed suit.