When I find Him

Draco's Pov

It took a while to find Harry. He was up in the astronomy tower.

"Draco! What are you doing here?"

"H-harry...i think we need to break up..."

"What?! Why?"

"I-um. I just...have grown tired of... of this-"

"Draco. Why do you really want to break up?"

"I- but that's really w-why."

"No. I can tell when you're lieing." Harry said and pushed Draco slightly.

It was enough to knock him off his feet. Instead of protecting his head like most would, he shielded his stomach region. He fell and hit his head against a box; not hard enough to kill him, but he was unconscious.

Harry's Pov

I-it couldn't be. Dr-draco was pregnant! I had to find out for sure and get him some help so i took him to Mrs. Pomfrey.

She layed him down and took care of any brain damage that might have occurred. Then, upon my request, did a pregnancy test spell.

It was positive.

I about fainted. He was pregnant. Mrs. Pomfrey said he was okay and that i could take him to my dorm. I thanked
Her and took him bback to his dorm. I stayed there with him. It was about three hours until he awoke.

"Harry. W-why are you here?"

"...why didn't you tell me?"

"T-tell you what."

"Draco. I know you're pregnant."

"Harry. P-please don't hate me. I-i just didn't want you to be the one to leave me."

"Who said i was going to leave you?"

"I'm knocked up. Who wouldn't?"

"I'm not going to. Draco. I've been waiting four years to end up with you. I'm not going to ruin my chance because we've been given the miracle of life. Draco...I love you."

Draco was stunned for a second and I was worried i had said those three words too soon. Then he smiled and leaped into my arms.

"I love you too Harry. "