A Date With Travis pt. 1

D/b dog breed
D/n dogs name

----------------------------------------------
Travis's POV
I was sitting at home on my phone then I thought I should go visit Y/N.
Y/N's POV
I finally decided to get ready for the day since I was being lazy this morning. I put on ( you can chose which one)

 I put on ( you can chose which one)

My hair was down and curled and I put on some mascara and lip balm

My hair was down and curled and I put on some mascara and lip balm. After getting ready I started playing with d/n when I heard a knock at the door. I opened and I saw Travis, "heyyyy~ Y/N" I just rolled my eyes, what is it Travis? "I was just wondering if you wanted to go on a date?" Sure, I would love too. "Ok so I'll pick you up at 6:00?" Ok I'll be ready. Bye Travis "bye Y/N," hold on wait a second I ran out to him and gave him a kiss. Ok you can go now Travis. Then he left for his house. After I went back in my house I was super happy and started squealing that he asked me out on a date. I called up Aph and told her everything.
                       Y-You A-Aph
Y- hey Aph
A-hey y/n what are you doing today
Y-well that what is just why I'm calling you
A-ok did you do something wrong or bad
Y-no Aph, Travis asked me out in a date and I have nothing to wear
A-why didn't you tell me this earlier
Y-maybe because you were talking about some other things
A-don't you give me that attitude guurrll
Y- Aph your turning into your mom
A- I know don't remind me
Y- your mom isn't that bad
A-true but oh well... oh yea I'm going to get the girls and we're going shopping for an outfit!
Y-ok meet me at my house
A-ok bye
Y-bye
                         -end of call-

About a minute later I heard a knock on the door and they pulled me outside and we headed to the mall.
Travis's POV
When I got back home I started making plans for out date. I heard a knock at my door and I saw Garroth and Laurance there and d/n. I was so confused  about the guys being here and I thought d/n got out when Y/N left with the girls. "Travis Travis hello" they said looking at me. Uh sorry guys I was just thinking, come inside. I went and sat in the couch as d/n sat next to me I started petting him/her and asked what they were doing here. " Aph told us about you asking Y/N out on a date" so, I asked still confused on what was going on, are you guys jealous that she said yes? "N-no w-were n-n-not" Garroth said stuttering a lot. "What do you mean we're, I don't like Y/N at least as a friend I do!" Laurance yelled. I just walked away as they kept fighting then someone said, "I have to live with these two." ZANE.. where did you come from get out of my house! I yelled, Zane take Garroth and Laurance with you please! "Uh fine" Zane complained.
Y/N's POV
They pulled me into like 6 different stores and got one outfit from each.
Store 1