Valentines Day Date

Travis's POV
Valentine's Day, the day I get to see, Y/n and spend the day with her (and only her no one else). I'm just going to ignore everyone, and have my main concentration only on Y/n.
Your POV
It's the morning of Valentines Day and I decided to get ready to spend the day with him.

I put on my makeup and headed over there

I put on my makeup and headed over there. I knocked on the door and Dante opened it and said hello. "Hey Dante is Travis here?" I asked as poked my head in since I heard someone make a noise, and it was definitely a girls voice. "Ooo, Dante has girlfriend." I said teasing him a little bit, ever since I moved here it seemed like we had a special connection that didn't involve love and ever since he's kid of been like an older brother to me. "No I don't and just because you heard a girls colonics it doesn't mean I invited her over." He snapped back at me, "My Irene Dante actually has an attitude?!" "Haha very funny Y/n." "But seriously who's here?" "Is someone worried that Travis is cheating on her?" "No, I'm not plus he wouldn't do that to me would he?"
Aphmau's POV
I stopped over at Dante and Travis's house since Travis called me over to talk to me about something. We heard a knock and Dante said he would get it. It sounded like Y/n and I ended up over hearing their conversation and it was her, she seemed really worried about Travis possibly cheating on her. That's when I told Travis I'll be back to talk to him about his surprise for Y/n. "Hey Y/n" "Oh hi Aph I thought I heard a another voice other then theirs." "Yep that was me sorry if you got concerned or was suspecting something about Dante actually landing girl without cheating on her." I said riling my eyes looking over at Dante. "Hey now Aph that was in high school I've changed." Dante said defending himself mmhm sure I thought in m head but actually said it out loud. "I heard that Aphmau!" He said pointing at me with a mad look on his face. " hey chill Dante we're just messing with you, no need to be so salty towards us." Y/n and I said at the same time, then burst out into laughter at ourselves. "Hey babe" I heard Travis say to Y/n. "Hi!" She ran up to him and kissed him while wrapping her legs around him. "I missed you!" Y/n said. "Oh, yeah Zane and I are going to go see Aaron, Lucinda, (who I personally DO NOT ship), Kim and Garroth (I kind of ship them). I said remembering that we're leaving in an hour." "That reminds me Y/n do you want to go out on a date tonight since it's Valentines Day?" Travis asked. "I would love too and I completely forgot HAPPY VALENTINES DAY everyone!!!" Y/n yelled super excited about it. "Happy Valentines Day!" We said in unison (except Y/n obviously). "Well I'm going to stop standing around and go get ready bye Travis, Dante, and Aph! See you in a bit Travis!" "What's her deal getting all excited about us going on a date?" Travis asked clearly confused "Travis let's just say she really missed you and she thought you were cheating on her for a few minutes." I said giggling, "Why would she think that?" Travis asked still confuzzled. "Well since she heard my voice and didn't recognize it she assumed you were with someone else." "And she also thought I got a girlfriend, but sadly I didn't." Dante added sadly facing the truth. "Ok anyways Aph I think you should leave." Dante said "Oh,trying to get rid of me now are ya? Oh, really have to go, bye guys!" "I'll call you and tell you the rest of my plan Aph!" Travis yelled "ok!" I yelled back.
Y/n's POV
I ran home to go pick out my outfit for tonight, I finally found one