Telling Everyone

Y/n's POV
I am so WORRIED I have to tell everyone about me having to move  away. I am mostly worried about how I'm going to tell Travis that I have to leave especially since our anniversary is  coming up soon. I was sitting on the curb outside my house. 4 MONTHS 4 MONTHS and I have to leave. I started to cry thinking about all the bad things that will happen. "Y/n are you okay?" I recognized the voice and it was Laurance. "No" I replied he sat down next to me on the curb and I just turned and started hugging Laurance from the side. I could tell he was nervous and shocked at the same time by the way he tensed up. Eventually after 2 minute he relaxed and just hugged me back. We stood up still hugging

How you guys were hugging^ 🤗We stayed there for about 15 minutes and I fell asleep from crying so hard

We stayed there for about 15 minutes and I fell asleep from crying so hard.
Laurance's POV
I heard light breathing and Y/n relax I looked down to see her asleep. I picked her up and put her on her couch, making sure she had a pillow and blanket so she was comfortable. I always liked y/n but I knew she liked Travis and he liked her back. I have gotten over Kim because her and Garroth hung out a whole lot more then we ever had. Why do I always have girl problems, first off Aph is taken and with Aaron, y/n is with Travis, and Kim is like best friends with Garroth and I never see either them anymore because they are always hanging out, and now they're at the place/lodge whatever it is together so yeah. I heard the door open and I ran to hide so Travis didn't think I was being a weird stalker freak or something.
Travis's POV
I just got to y/n's and ask if I could move in since I already live here basically. I knocked on the door a few times and she didn't answer so I just walked in. I walked into her kitchen seeing if she was in there, then I checked the living and I saw her asleep on the couch and she looked adorable. She had her little cat pillow along with a matching blanket, I saw her neko atsume pillow too.

I just kissed her forehead and went upstairs to watch Netflix on her TV in her room

I just kissed her forehead and went upstairs to watch Netflix on her TV in her room. Totally not weird at all Travis then I eventually fell asleep. (After Travis went upstairs Laurance quickly and quietly left your house so Travis didn't get suspicious) I woke up to y/n voice and face. "So I see you made yourself right at home hm?" Y/n asked "about that y/n, I was actually wondering if you wanted to officially move in with each other since we already live together technically?." I asked very fast and kind of shy. " Aw, you look adorable when your all shy and fluttery, especially the blush." After she said that it caused me to turn a deep red. "Your to cute, of course you can move in, but what about Dante?" She asked with the sooo.. expression "well he has been seeing someone and hasn't been home recently so it gets boring by myself." I said answering her question. "Ok let's go get you packed!" She said as she bopped my nose. "Y/n I got this packing thing down just go have fun it something.
Y/n's POV
I figured I would get everyone in Lovers Lane tell them right away as Travis was packing. I would call Aph and ask her to put it on speaker phone so everyone can hear the news. Ok you got this y/n I believe in you ok breathe. I went to Laurance, Garroth, and Zane's since everyone was there waiting for me. I walked in, " so I asked you all to come here because I have news. I have to move to California and I don't know when I'll see you all again after I get there. So let's  enjoy tonight since I have to leave on Friday." I announced, everyone was definitely got the feels I can just by their faces. We all stood there in awkward silence, until they all started talking/yelling at once towards me. "EVERYONE BE QUIET!" I yelled and they shut upped "I know this is a lot to take in but I didn't even tell Travis yet I am waiting for the right time and it's really hard to think about leaving all of you" I said starting to tear up, "y/n, we're sorry and also I just want to let you know that all of us are here for you if it doesn't work out in California. We all will help you tell Travis. Right guys?!" Aph said on the phone " yeah" they all said. "Thank you guys! I love all of you!" I said now crying. "Even one eye on the other line?" Laurance asked "hey! Stupid Laurance," Zane mumbled. We all laughed at them and hung up. "Well I better get going so Travis doesn't get concerned about why I've been gone so long. Bye guys!" I said as I waved to them and started to walk away, then I felt someone grab my hand and I turned around to see who it was. "What's up Laurance?" "I-um just wanted to say bye since I was in the bathroom when I heard you yell bye to everyone, heh." He said very nervous. "Oh ok well bye." I yelled as I walked home. I walked in to see Travis asleep on the couch I just giggled as I ran upstairs to go to bed. I already had my pillows and blanket up there so I just needed to change into my pajamas. Then I got comfortable and slowly drifted off to sleep.
~time skip to morning~
I woke up in Travis's arms he must have came up to bed last night while I was asleep. I turned and saw his very green emerald eyes and spoke, " Travis I need to tell you something, but later on today or in between today and tomorrow." "Ok." He said as he got up and went downstairs. How am I supposed to tell him I have to leave on Friday next week, especially since he lives here now. What will he think and will he still love me when I get back from California or will he have found someone else. All of these thoughts kept coming and then I decided to just sleep it off.

Telling Travis will be the next chapter but for now have a great day or night!
love ya!!!!