-7-

⚠ Warning lemon ahead ⚠
Read at own risk it's spicy 😋

Jeff's P.O.V
She wasn't awake yet. It had been three days since that little 'incident'... and she still wasn't up. I sat in the corner of my dark room in a crumbling wooden chair for three days straight, watching her breathe from underneath my bed sheets.

I didn't leave her for anything... Cause this was the only way I could punish myself for what I did . A knock came from outside my wooden door, my unblinking gaze shifting towards it: "Come in..." I rasped, watching BEN and L.J walk in nervously, eying me in the corner.

"Whaddya want?" I asked glumly, looking at their re- directed gaze on (y/n). "We just... wanted to see how she was doing..." L.J sighed, glancing over at her sleeping form under the bed sheets.

"She's fine... She still hasn't woken up yet..." I breathed, averting my gaze and turning it towards the blood stained wall.

"Anyways, you really need to take a shower dude... three day old Offender blood DOES NOT smell good..." BEN said, breaking the silence and shaking his head.

My eye twitched in annoyance, watching them both leave the room. I let out a sigh, looking over at (y/n)... It wouldn't hurt to leave her for a minute and take a shower... would it...?

Normal P.O.V
Your eyes fluttered open groggily to the sound of water running, your eyes widening at the sight of the dimmed room... It was Jeff's room... You were alive...!

You scrambled out of the bed sheets, lifting up your shirt to stare in wonder at the fresh bandages wrapped around your stomach to stop the blood. Was it Jeff? You thought, briefly remembering his teary eyes as his arms caught your bleeding figure.

Steam came billowing through the open doorway of the en suite, an absent minded Jeff stepping out, roughly drying his damp raven black with a white fluffy towel...

He had no clothes on... Your (e/c) eyes couldn't help but go over his naked body. He had rough outlines of where a six pack would soon be, His bleached skin begging for you to touch...

OHGODHEHASNOFREAKINGCLOTHESON!!!!! Your mind screeched, your mouth suppressing a squeal before your eyes could go down further. That embarrassed squeal escaped your mouth, Jeff turning around to face you.

"HOLY SHIT!!! (y-y/n)!! I thought you were still fucking unconscious!!!" He shouted, bringing his towel down to his sensitive area before you could stare any longer than you already had.

Your face flushed bright red, your mouth opening to shudder: "I- I... You weren't going to do anything to me were you?!" Jeff's face flamed a new shade of red. "NO! I swear!!!"

Silence filled the room, heat emitting off of both of Jeff's cheeks and yours. Jeff moved suddenly, clamping you into a tight hug.

"At least you're alright..." He muttered into your neck as you hugged back warmly, liking the way he held you close.

Your eyes snapped open, realizing something:" Where's everyone else?" Jeff stiffens as soon as those words escaped your mouth... This time... he wasn't gonna let you go that easily...

"They can't have you... You're mine... and to make sure of that fact, We'll do it right here. But this time... no interruptions..." He growled as he broke away from the hug and got up to lock the wooden door with a click echoing within the room.

He turned to you, blush heating your cheeks as grabbed your wrists gently, pulling you down and pinning you to the bed as his body lay over the top yours...

He roughly meshed his lips against yours, his fingers running through your (h/l), (h/c) hair, moaning when you drew him closer by wrapping your arms around his bleached neck.