-9-

Normal P.O.V

Your (e/c) eyes opened blearily to the sound of a soft, evil chuckle that made a crawling shiver run down your spine.

You still felt weak from passing out in the void of darkness that Zalgo had dragged you through but you managed to turn your head slightly towards where the noise came from.

Zalgo was sitting on a throne-like black velvet chair next to (what was deemed) your bedside. "Awake my beauty?" He smiled, reaching out a gnarled claw to gently caress your cheek.

You shivered slightly at the contact he made with your (s/t) skin. His crimson eyes narrowed as he retracted his claw away from you with a snarl escaping his throat...

Zalgo's P.O.V
Rrrr! What's wrong with her? Why won't she talk?!! More or less even look at me directly?!!

Do I scare her? Is it because I'm not Jeff? ...Is it because I'm a demon? So many god-damn questions...

"Why won't you talk?!" I growled, watching her eyes fill up with a form of fear. "I-I'm sorry darling... I don't know what came over me..." I apologized guiltily, hanging my horned head in shame of making the very thing that I love fear me...

Then it hit me... "You probably haven't gotten used to your surroundings yet... Would you like to explore?" I asked, watching some of the fear melt in her eyes slightly.

I watched as the cute face that would soon be my bride nod gently, making my smile widen immensely. I scooped her weakened form into my arms bridal style...

"Come along then... (y/n)..."

Normal P.O.V
You needed to escape this place... Zalgo had already led you out of the room and into a dimmed hallway lined with shattered glass mirrors stained with rose red blood. You shivered, scanning the room frantically with your (e/c) eyes.

His crimson gaze peered down at you, his mouth opening to ask:" Where would you like to go first...?" You turned your head way from his stare, making him growl slightly in frustration.

"How about we go to the courtyard?" he growled lowly, speeding up his pace towards a charred black wooden double door adorned with black thorns splattered with the same red blood as the mirrors.

Zalgo pushed the door open, revealing a garden of black and red roses covered in the blood stained thorns that covered the door. The outside inky black sky held a blood red moon, shining a ghostly light onto the courtyard.

Your eyes widened in awe from underneath your (h/c) bangs, making Zalgo smile. He walked across the courtyard, setting you down on the sleek black marble balcony.

"I'll be back my beauty... just be still for a moment..." He cooed before retreating into the pitch black shadows, leaving you in the dismal silence of the courtyard.

If you wouldn't love him now... he would make you...

You turned to see if he was gone but your gaze was dragged back up to the blood red moon suspended in the sky, reminding you of the color of Jeff's lips...

A pink blush spread across your cheeks as you remembered his soft lips on yours...

You needed him now...