-8-

Jeff's P.O.V
I slowly rolled out of my messy-sheeted bed, remembering last night's 'Events'... Heh Heh... A red blush settled on my cheeks in the drawer, slipping the fucking things on my bleached white skin.

I stopped dead in my tracks as my stomach growled like Smile when he hasn't been fed... "Shit! I haven't fucking eaten anything for four days straight now...!"I growled under my breath, clutching my stomach and glancing over at (y/n) who was sleeping curled up in a cute little ball.

She mumbled something I couldn't hear before rolling over, (h/c) hair partially covering her closed eyes.

I smiled widely, leaving the room as I crept downstairs towards the kitchen to deal with my growling stomach that was objecting the idea of lying next to her for a while, watching her sleep.

She was mine now... And no one could touch her...

Normal P.O.V
You could feel something tickling your nose as you rolled over, opening your eyes hazily to a pair of bleeding ones.

"Oh, so you're awake... after what happened..." BEN's voice breathed as he grinned down at you slyly. Your mouth dropped open, you looked under the sheets and at your naked body, then looking at BEN who had a satisfied smirk plastered on his face.

"U-Umm... Wat... exactly happened last night?" You shuddered nervously, watching him peer at you with his red orbs as he leaned down closer to your face.

"Whatever you wanted to happen Sweet Pea..." He grinned as you flushed pink in the cheeks with embarrassment. Thoughts rushed around your frantic mind about how he did it. Did he drug you with some hallucination crap to make you think he was Jeff? Oh god... This is technically rape!!!

Your mind screamed, fussing until the door slammed open. "Get away from her you perverted glitch!!!" Jeff shouted, throwing a tray directed at the back of BEN's head. BEN ducked and cackled, running out of the room with a massive grin.

Jeff sighed in annoyance, picking up the clutter of spilled pancakes and orange juice. Wait... were these... for me? You thought, watching Jeff with a slight pink blush.

He noticed your stare drilling into him as he flushed crimson in his white cheeks. "W-What is it? Can't a killer make pancakes for someone?"

"N-No! It's not that! I was just thinking... Why?" Jeff let out another small sigh:" Because you're mine... I don't attempt to cook shitty pancakes for just ANYONE..."

You blushed at his response, a knot forming in your stomach as you uttered: "J-Jeff...? What happened last night?" "Hmn? You don't remember?" He asked, looking up at you with a small grin.

You shook your head, hoping it was him you had lost your virginity to. "We had sex... remember?" You sighed in relief, watching him lean over you, closing the space between your face and his with a whisper: "You were making all sorts of cute noises too... Wanna demonstrate them again?"

You blushed cherry red as he trailed a hand up your side, grabbing your breast and kneading it harshly until you let out pants and pleads for him not to stop.

He stopped, climbing over your body and resting his head on your chest, his fingers running through your (h/c) hair as he murmured: "See? Wasn't that fun?"

You looked down at him with a flushed face as he looked at you with a small grin. I wanna try something different..." He said, glancing at you with a smirk.

With that, he propped your legs over his shoulders as he brought his grinning mouth down to your womanhood, his tongue licking it tenderly before inserting itself into your genitals, licking every inch of inside the recently broken space.