Our Baby

Y/N POV

You never thought this day would come and you prayed it never would but here you are, sitting on your bathroom floor, that damn tiny stick in your hand.

You were pregnant.

Thoughts were running through your brain a million miles in a minute. How were you gonna tell Carl? What were you going to do with it? Well you want to keep of course!

You figured that you may as well just get it over with an tell him and face the consequences. He was off on a run for the next couple hours, giving you time to plan your speech on how to tell him you were pregnant and that you were going to keep it no matter what he said.

"Alright Carl I have to tell you. I'm pregnant. No that sounds dumb. Carl we're having a baby! No no that's ridiculous. You argued with yourself in the mirror.
You heard the front door open and jump a little, scared about what was about to come.

"Y/N I'm home!" He yelled throughout the house. You made your way downstairs to greet the long haired boy. "How was your day baby?" He asked.

"Good." You said and smiled. Now or never I guess? You thought to yourself.

"Carl there's something I gotta tell you and I don't think you're going to like it very much..." your voice trailed off. He looked at you with a serious look. He nodded for you to proceed. "I'm pregnant. "

As soon the words left you mouth he was with a angry expression.

"You're lying Y/N! Don't fucking lie to me like that!" He muttered in a dangerously low voice. Your closed your eyes to prevent your for crying.

"I'm not lying Carl..." You muttered.

"I want nothing to do with it. If you're keeping it I don't want any part of it. It's yours, not mine." He said angrily.

It broke your heart to heard those words but you took it for what it was worth and reminded yourself that it was going to be okay eventually.

------------------------------

It had been 5 months since you have told Carl that you were pregnant. He spent so long refusing to acknowledge what was happening. Each day seemed that your belly grew more and more and you were finally showing.

The most significant change though was Carl's attitude towards the whole thing. He was slowly becoming more and more accepting of the baby. He was starting to compliment you again, his anger seemed to start dissipating with every single day.

"Carl?" You called.

"Yes beautiful?" He replied. You smiled at the compliment and he followed your voice, coming towards you. You smiled down to your belly and lifted your head to smile at him. He didn't seem specially pleased that you called him over for something that he found insignificant.

"Carl can you please touch my belly at least once? It would mean a lot to me." You begged. He stared at you showing no emotion on your face whatsoever. Your face lit up as he reached for your stomach. You grabbed his hand lightly and put against your belly. At that moment you felt the baby kick against the inside of your body. He looked up at you in momentary shock.

"The baby kicked" he stated simply, looking up into your eyes.

"Yeah that's the first time! It's so weird-"

" He did it when I touched your stomach," He interrupted. His eyes lit up as he realized that your little baby had recognized her or his father's touch. "Shh baby, daddy's here," He muttered to your stomach.

Your heart exploded as you saw the boy you love whisper sweet nothings to your unborn child.

So I did it by myself for someone WHO IS IGNORING ME (you don't care)
Hope you like it!!!!
Vote and comment!

-Wonder