You Don't Need To Be Afraid

It was a quiet night. You knew that Michonne and Rick took Judy over to see Maggie's new baby boy, Glenn Jr. Carl had stayed back, he was still a little worried that Glenn would cry at him like he when he first saw his face.

He was all alone in his bedroom so you decided to visit him. Then the two of you would read and make out some. That was it, though. Carl had never been with anyone before this and his relationship with you was his first.

For never having touched a girl before he was a phenomenal kisser, but sometimes you wished he'd go farther. His hands planted firmly on your cheeks and his lips placed tenderly on yours just wasn't enough.

You wanted him to grab your ass and his lips to leave a trail of hickeys from your neck to your core. But you knew not push him, to just try and get the job done when you were alone because he wasn't ready.

He was nervous and clumsy and extremely inexperienced, but that didn't stop you from fantasizing. That didn't stop you from touching yourself to the thought that one day he'd take you in his arms and kiss you the way a man should caress a woman.

He'd lead his hands to your pussy to artfully pleasure you with just his long, nimble fingers. But, that would never be, at least for years. He was too scared, but you loved him so you sucked it up.

Stepping inside the Grimes house you cursed yourself for not releasing the forming heat between your legs before you left your house. It was amazing how the thought of him could get you so high. Walking upstairs you stopped at his room when you heard a moan.

"Fuck, mhmm." The voice sent a chill up your spine, it was Carl. He was moaning, but from what? Could it be another girl, could that be why he never wanted to go farther with you? Was there someone else? A look of distress appeared on your face and you gulped, feeling tears start to prick in your eyes. You cracked open the door just a very little bit and peered in.

"Yes, Y/N. Right there. Fuck, Y/N. You are so." You gasped at the sight. He was in his everyday clothes, but his pants and boxer's were pulled down to his knees. His hair was in a mess of strands laying in the sweat painted on his cheeks and forehead.

There he was, in all of his glory with his hands, his long nimble fingers wrapped around himself. It was captivating to watch him pump up and down his cock, pleasuring himself while moaning your name. Oh, and his breath was heavenly as he panted at the ecstasy of his actions.

Bringing yourself out of your trace you thought about what he said. He wanted you. He needed you to touch him, he needed to be in you and in that moment you had never felt more aroused. You accidentally leaned in and pushed the door open, tripping over yourself and nearly falling onto the floor of his room.

He sprung up, whipping his head to the door and fell off the bed in shock. He jumped back up and pulled up his pants, his face all red from embarrassment. He started to speak, but stumbled over his words,

"I-me-di-we-I-." You walked across the room and grabbed the back of his head, bringing his lips to yours. It was a short, but passionate kiss, even though he was just a brick wall in shock. You pulled away from him and bit your lip.

"You don't have to be embarrassed. Watching you touch yourself to thoughts of me is the most sexy thing I have ever seen." His face was still bright red and his eyes nearly popped out of his head at your comment. "Sometimes I do it too." You tugged on his collar and pulled him with you to the bed. You pulled the bottom of your shirt up over your head and he gasped,

"What are you doing?" You licked your lips and leaned in, letting him get a good look at your breasts that he tried desperately to look away from.

"I thought you weren't ready. I didn't even think you touched yourself, but now I know you want me as much as I want you. Fuck, I want you so bad." You reached around your back and undid your bra, throwing it to a random part of the room. He got up off the bed, his hands over his eyes.