CHAPTER TWO:

Mary's P.O.V:

I don't know what happened three years ago but I have to think that the cops arrested the right person. I am still Aidan's girlfriend so I go and visit him from time to time and I write him love letters. However I'm not going to stop that from living my life. However there isn't much to do in the small mountain town that we live in. I wake up next to London. London has long black hair, brown eyes, a size boobs, weighs 120 pounds and is 5’5. She is 21 and a lesbian. She is my girlfriend and I have been seeing her since a week before the whole Zaden thing.

She looks at me and smiles. She says, “ Good morning beautiful how was your night?”

“ It was wonderful with you by my side.” She kisses me and I kiss her back. She knows about Aidan and I but she doesn't care. She lets me slide with a lot of crap.

I get up and get dressed. She says, “ Baby why do you have to put your clothes on when you know how I love to look at your naked body.”

“ Because love I have to go and see Sally.” Sally is my best friend. She has dark skin, curly long black hair, brown eyes, C size boobs, has an hourglass figure, weighs 140 pounds and is 5’3. She is 18 years old. We have been friends since kindergarten.

“ Ok well have fun love.”

I nod before walking out of her one bedroom apartment. I text Sally to let her know that I am on my way.

Fifteen minutes later I am walking into her house. Her twin Shelly greets me with a hug. I hug her back before she tells me that Sally is upstairs. I head upstairs and walk into her room. She is watching TV so I sit on her bed and watch TV with her.

Five minutes later she says, “ What do you want to do today?”

“ Well I have plans tonight with Josh. So I'm yours until then.”

“ Well at least tell me that you are going to the bonfire tonight?”

“ Of course. Josh is my date to it but who knows who I will be leaving with.”

“ You're so bad.” She says laughing.

“ Oh I know but let's talk about your bad girl side. How is my brother lately.”

“ Still dating my twin swearing to me that he is going to leave her for me.”

“ Damn well hate to say it but runs in the family. I just hate that it is happening to you.”

“ Na I think one of these days he will wake up and notice that I am the best twin for him.”

“ Maybe he will but what if he doesn't?”

“ Please let's stop talking about this. How about we head to the mall.”

I nod and she gets ready. As we go downstairs we ask Shelly if she wants to come and she says sure. They loud up in my car and we head to the mall.

When we get there I am hungry so we head to the food court. I get a personal pizza while they get chinese. After we eat we go shopping for three hours. I get a new purse, thongs, bras, and five outfits.

When we are ready to leave Shelly ask to be dropped off at my house. I see the look in Sally's eyes but I can't really tell Shelly no. I drive to my house and drop her off before we head back to Sally's house.