Chapter Fifteen:

Shelly's P.O.V:

It is crazy how three people from my high school has died in just the past few days. Come to find out they all have Mary in common. She was sexily involved with all of them. I'm so glad that Lucas is nothing like his sister. I have been spending time with Sam and Haley. Haley and I think that it is crazy that the cops would even think that Sam would have anything to do with any of this.

I decide that I should go see Lucas and see how he is holding up. He may be in danger since he is related to Mary. I drive over there and walk into his house. I walk to his room and walk in. What I find shocks me. My sister is riding him. I say, “ What the fuck Lucas and Sally!”

Sally gets off of him and covers herself up with the blanket. I say, “ Lucas I can't believe you are cheating on me! First Lucas isn't this why everyone who was involved with your sister is now dead, because she is a slut and a cheater!? Second with my own fucking twin? What did you think she was me or something?”

Lucas says, “ Don't come into my house calling my sister names. Also I know who is laying next to me. I love Sally and have for a while I just didn't know how to tell you.”

“ What the fuck ever. Sally I can't even believe you.” I walk out and slam his bedroom door. I run to my car and start crying while I drive my car away. I don't know where to go because I can't go to my twin because she's a slut. I can't go to Haley or Sam because they already have enough going on. I don't even know where to go because home reminds me of my twin. Second I can't go to Haley's or Sam's because like I already said I can't tell them what happened, and third I can't go to the lake because a murder happened there.

I decide to just drive around town. An hour later I end up parking at some random place and start crying my eyes out. How could my twin have my boyfriend cheat on me with her. Fuck them both and to think I went to Lucas's house to try to see if he was ok.

I hate both of them. I have to live with one of them and for the rest of my life she will be blood. Hell when I look at myself in the mirror I'm going to see her since we are twins. I wish I could just have a new look or a new twin. Hell scratch both of those two I wish I didn't have a sister. Sisters are nothing but trouble.

I see Mary walking down the street. I wonder who she has been off sleeping around with now. She probably knew that Sally and Lucas were sneaking around behind my back. I feel like getting out and confronting her but there I notice that I am close by the jail. I kinda wish I was the murder right now because there would be three more names added to that damn hit list.

I used to hang out with Josh so I send him a quick text asking if I could come over. Not even a minute later he says yes.

I drive to his house and knock on the door. He opens it and sees that I have been crying. He has me come and sit in his living room. He says, “ What's wrong?”

“ I found Lucas and Sally sleeping together. I bet Mary even knew because her and Sally are best friends after all.”

“ That sucks. I'm so sorry. I guess being sluts run in the family.”

I just nod. He hugs me and let's me cry on his shoulder. It feels good to be able to cry on someone shoulder. He kisses me and I kiss him back.

He turns on the tv and we watch it cuddled up together.