CHAPTER THREE:

Lucas P.O.V

My girlfriend walks into my bedroom. I look at her and smile. She gets on my bed and starts kissing me and I kiss her back. Mmm I can't get enough of this girl. I love everything about her.

Once she stops kissing me I say, “ What do you want to do darlen?”

“ I want to just hangout with you before the bonfire tonight.”

“ Oh that is tonight?”

“ Uh yeah. Thought you would remember if your team was having a party.”

“ I just don't see why they want to party after we lost last night.”

“ Because even with a loss there is still a reason to party. By the way you looked really good during the game.”

“ I didn't look good I sucked. However you looked sexy as hell in your cheerleader uniform like always.”

She smiles and then we watch TV. While we are watching I get a text message. When I look at the text message I am happy that my sound wasn't on. The text is from Sally. It says, ‘ Hey sexy I know my sister is over right now but I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to wear something super sexy for the bonfire tonight. I'm wearing it for you and hope that you will be ending up taking it off of me. Much love Sally.’

‘ Mmm sounds very sexy. Can't wait to see it on you beautiful.’

I have a huge boner right now and hope that Shelly doesn't notice.Shelly is the love of my life but she's the good twin while Sally is the rebel twin. Shelly isn't laying on me so she may not notice the boner. I say, “ Babe I got to go take a shower.”

“ Well can I join you?”

“ Don't take this wrongly babe but I just want to shower alone.”

“ Ok that is fine.”

I take my phone and go to the bathroom. I undress and take a picture of my boner. I send it to Sally and say, ‘ This is what you do to me. You are so bad since you know I'm with your sister right now. I'm going to get in a cold shower now.’

I put music on and jump into a very cold shower. My boner is almost gone when my music stops and I can tell that someone is calling me. I jump out and dry off. I grab my phone and the caller ID reads Sally. I answer the phone and let the water run.

“ Hey sexy.” I say.

“ Hey babe. That boner was sexy as fuck. You say I'm a bad girl but you like me like that.”

I hear my sister in the background say, “ Eww gross that is my brother. I'll just be in the other room. Tell him I say hey.”

I say, “ Is she gone?”

“ Yeah she is.”

“ Well then what are you wearing?”

“ A blue shirts and short shorts.”

“ Well I know you don't wear underwear so take your pants off and start rubbing yourself for me. Are you rubbing baby?”

“ Mhmm.”

“ Close your eyes and start squeezing your boobs while rubbing yourself and picture me doing it.”

“ Oh god Lucas yes fuck that feels so good baby.”

“ Harder and faster baby.”

“ Fuck me damn.”

“ You good sexy?”

“ Yeah but it will be better when you are able to really do it.”

“ Tonight I swear. You will be coming home with me. Now let me jump back in the shower because I have an even bigger boner now that I have heard you moan.”

“ Alright babe.”

I hang up and get back into the shower. Thirty minutes later I get out and go back to my room. I find my girl rubbing herself. I say, “ You know I would do that for you.”

“ Yeah I know but you can please me after the party.”

“ Baby about that I actually wanted to be alone tonight after the party because I have to study for a big test next week. If I fail this test then I fail the class and I won't be on the team anymore and I won't get into a good college.”

“ Ok ok stop being over dramatic. I know how important your grades are.”