-Part Two-

Phil Lester

"Fuck." I said after my probably nineteenth shot. "Cutting myself off, I don't want to puke on Dan."

"Bye Phil." Chris said with two girls sucking his neck and a guy working on getting his pants off.

I walked down the street smiling at a few drunk boys.

"You guys get fucked?" I asked.

"You're more fucked then us!" One of them said.

"Looking to get even more fucked?" The other said.

"Nah I'm seeing my bitch."

"Committed?"

"In his dreams."

"Well goodbye total stranger." One said.

"Bye." I walked to the doors of the club and pushed them open.

I walked to the bar and smiled at the girl working.

"What can I get you Phil?"

"Is Dan here?"

"Yeah, turn around." I turned to the stage and our he came covered in oil and glitter in black Boyshorts.

I whistled and walked closer. He saw me and winked while making the pole his bitch.

"Fuck." I half growled just seeing him.

He's making me hard.

His song was over and he came off stage to do lap dances. He came straight to me and we had a heated kiss.

"Hello sexy." I said moving my hands from his waist to his ass.

"Hey, my shift is over in ten minutes, I have to give a couple lap dances or they'll be on my ass."

"Why don't you just give them all to me. Huh? My lil stripper." I teased by whispering in his ear.

"Find a seat." I laid back onto a love seat and watched the show. He turned around and I enjoyed the last ten minutes of his shift throughly.

"Let's go back to my place." Dan said.

"I'm glad it's summer."

"Why?"

"Because you're walking home like that." He laughed and we left.