-Part Five-

Dan Howell

Phil was going out for drinks with his slutty friend Chris. Like hell he's going without me.

"I don't know if I like that." I said.

"You're funny."

"Phil I'm serious."

"Do you want to come?"

"Really? Do you think they'll like me?"

"Who?"

"I don't know who ever you hang out with!"

"Probably I mean, I like you."

"Well then they'll love me." I kissed him and he kissed me back.

He's got to be hiding something.

I already know that at first he got together with me for sex. He's actually committed to me now. And trust me when I'm in a relationship there is no cheating.

"Dan do you want to get dinner before we go?"

"Rule number fifty four, always drink on an empty stomach."

"What's rule number sixty nine?"

"Suck until you both finish."

"Some people don't?"

"Yep the first to finish sometimes just stops before the other."

"Shitty." He grabbed my waist and kissed me. "I never thought I'd ever commit."

"Please."

"Seriously."

"But the only reason you commit to me because I can suck your dick better then anyone else." I slid my arms on his shoulders and linked them behind his head.

"It was the best decision I've ever made."

"Really?"

"Really." He meant it.

Phil Lester is happy he committed.

When we were 'casual' I only saw him drunk, high or both. Now, I can actually talk to him. When we were 'casual' he told me about other guys he would fuck. He never told me about a boyfriend or someone he was fake committing to.

I kissed him and we left. Once we came to the doors Phil intertwined our fingers.

Some guy smiled then shouted at Phil.

"I know someone who's seeing Dan tonight!" He shouted and any other person would probably be offended. I laughed. Phil looked over and saw me laughing, I know he did because I heard him laugh after.

"And you're seeing him right now. Hi I'm Dan."

"Yeah I've seen a few of your shows, weird seeing you with clothes." I giggled at his comment but knew I was as red as a tomato. They're big shot business men and I'm a stripper. "I just didn't recognize you because I wasn't really paying attention to your face. Your ass is phenomenal by the way."

"Ok Chris that's enough." Phil said anger lurking in his voice.

"What just giving a compliment?" The bartender came and shot me a wink.

"What can I get you?" He asked.

"Nine shots of tequila. Thanks Johnathan."

"No problem Dan, how are things at the club?"

"Fine, new girls came in you should check them out."

"I'd much rather check you out." I laughed and he handed us all shots.

We all took our first shot of the night.

"Who was that?" Phil questioned.

"I come here often. They know me. He also comes to the club a lot."

"Do you give him lap dances?"

"I'd rather not talk about work. Which speaking of which I have in about an hour."

"Really?"

"Yeah, they called me in this guy Luka is sick."

"Ok." Chris cleared his throat and we turned to him.

"Can you go up on stage drunk?"

"If I can do a back walkover I can go on stage drunk." We all took a second shot.

"And trust me he can." Phil said sliding his hand to my butt. We took our third shot.

"Well if you guys are done being disgusting, Missy and Olly are waiting for me in the V.I.P room."

"Let's do it." I said with enthusiasm.

They are V.I.P material.

Which means even a downtown stripped has to act like a V.I.P.

We walked into the back which was filled with smoke.

"Do you smoke?" Phil asked.

"Nah but go ahead."

"I'm fine. They have a bar over there."

"Good because I'm only three shots in and I wanna see how you really party."

"After I really 'party' will you be waiting at home for me?" I whispered in his ear,

"When you're done, you can fuck me so hard in the champagne room that I get fired." I heard him growl and he kissed me.

"When I'm done with you you won't be walking."

"I'm looking forward to it. I have to go get ready. But I'll see you there and for my sake, bring lube."

"See you then." I walked out and heard Phil whistle at me from behind.

As I walked out of the bar I had a few guys and girls stop me to ask if I was working tonight.

I don't think Phil likes the idea of me working in a strip club but it pays the bills and I still have extra cash after.

I wouldn't quit for anyone. Not even Phil Lester.