-Part Six-

Phil Lester

I went to the liquor store before going to the strip club and got a bottle of vodka and fireball.

"ID?" I flashed her my identification and she  smiled.

"Big shot huh? Aren't you the Phil Lester that is the star employee?"

"Yeah I guess."

"Well you should call me sometime."

"Sorry I'm gay and taken. But I'm flattered."

"Taken? I thought you were the ultimate big shot that screws any guy who walks."

"Used too. Someone convinced me to settle down."

"A stripper?"

"How did you know?"

"I've been a fan of you for years. You always go into that club. Seen a lot of paparazzi pictures."

"Well I have to go."

"Have fun." She said after I gave her the money.

Crazy.

I mean I'm not a celebrity, she shouldn't know me like she does. It's kinda creepy.

I'm not a youtuber or anything.

I walked into the strangely crowded strip club and saw my sexy boyfriend dancing.

Yeah boyfriend sounds right.

All these people were watching him and that was me included. He put his legs behind his head then did I backwards summersault into a standing up position.

"Give it up for karma." I was at the front of the stage I lifted him off.

"Who's my sexy stripper."

"I think that'd be me? I have to work the champagne room so you might as well follow me." He took me there and I sat down grabbing his waist and pulling him onto my lap.

"I brought booze?"

"Vodka?"

"Yeah."

"Perfect." I kissed him and he stuck his hands in my hair. He was already moaning softly by just our physical contact.

"You gotta be quiet otherwise we'll get caught." He nodded and kissed me again. I let my hands roam freely on his body. From his thighs to his neck, this boy was mine.

And that made me happy.

-----

"Remember when we did that the first time?" Dan asked breathing heavily still.

"Yeah. Amazing sex both times."

"When has sex with you ever been anything short of amazing. Also it's like a hundred pounds for the champagne room." He said standing up.

"I feel like you're a hooker."

"No because I'm going home with you after sex. And you're my only customer."

"Either way, your my boyfriend and yet I just paid you for sex."

"Shut up. I would've done it for free but you have inconvenient timing."

"Round two at home then. As much as I love you-" I realized the words that had come out of my mouth. We've only been 'together' for a month.

"Love?" Dan asked.

"I uh, yeah well, this obviously isn't how I wanted to do it, but yeah I love you."

"I love you too." I kissed him and he smiled.

"Dan?"

"Yeah?"

"Let's go home."